Hanki Premium piilottaaksesi kaikki mainokset
Postit: 33   Viereailijat: 121 users

Alkuperäinen viesti

Lähettänyt TDFall, 05.05.2012 - 15:56
This thread is unfinished and serves as a placeholder until we work out all the details.
Credit to Hugosch for the format.

General information:
Welcome to the C&G Afterwind Tournament! Only C&Gers will be allowed to participate in this tournament. In order to register, you must post on this forum with a link to your ROBLOX profile. You should have at least 100-200 forum posts. Please post on the ROBLOX group if you think this should be a 2v2 or 1v1 tournament, what map you want, etc. I was also thinking of separating low-ranks and higher-ranks into two separate tournaments for two distinct winners.
Link to ROBLOX group: http://www.roblox.com/My/Groups.aspx?gid=480998

Current status:
Working out details, finding out who is interested

Tournament type: Round Robin
Your score for each match will be based on the SP difference between you and your opponent.

Scheduling matches
Find you opponents in the seedings, and contact the player. If you have trouble with scheduling your match, contact me or post on the wall of the C&G afterwind ROBLOX group. The player that is on top of the seedings, has to create the game.

Joining and seedings
This is going to be very flexible. We're going to keep registration open until we have a minimum 16 participants and then we will schedule a closing date for two weeks in advance. The tournament will start when registration ends. Players with the highest ranks get first picks in the seedings, to prevent a rank10 vs rank10 in the first round.

Default Match rules:
Game Type*: Quick game
Map: Case 1: Europe+. Case 2: Eurasia and Africa.
Turn duration: Case 1: 3 minutes. Case 2: 5 minutes.
Starting funds: Case 1: 5k or 10k. Case 2: 10k or 15k
Maximum players*: 2
Joining until week*: 0
Victory: Capture player capital and hold for at least 2 turns
Game duration: 50turns
Rares: None
Initial countries: 1
+100 cities: On
Allow rejoining*: Off
Additional rules:
- It is not allowed to move your units into enemy territory within the first turn
- If both players doesn't want to pick first at the country selection, then the player that has been drawn first, has to pick.
- The match rules are only default: If both players agree on other gamerules (like other turn duration, map, initial countries or both players don't have premium), then it is allowed to change the default rules. Rules marked with * are non-negotiable
- If there are players with serval accounts; you can enter the tournament with just ONE of them. Entering the tournament with more accounts will lead to disqualification on all accounts. (COUGHPATCHYCOUGH)

Reporting your score
- Make a screenshot that will show who is the winner and post it here!
- When your enemy cheated (by attacking in the first turn for example); make a screenshot of that happening, and also post it here.

Current signups (11/32):

1. TDFall Rank 9
2. CaptainSagara Rank 3
3. Pandemic Rank 1
4. Gking19 Rank 5
5. Commander747 Rank 2
6. wildnick7 Rank 4
7. goodnames Rank 6
8. RobloxianMall Rank 4
9. Imperial Rank 5
10. John Galt Rank 5
11. mrbeastcod Rank 4
12. caketheory Rank 4
13. Gravity Man Rank 5
14. Seanouris Rank 4
07.07.2012 - 15:45
ELLYKINS
Käyttäjä poistettu
You know who I am, 2v2 because I suck.:maniac:
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
08.07.2012 - 00:31
I thought this thread died.
----
~Somewhere in the distance an eagle shrieked as it rode an American buffalo to an apple-pie-eating contest at a baseball field.~
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
30.10.2012 - 18:08
 KYBL
Http://www.roblox.com/User.aspx?ID=998594

Dont bother PMing me cus Im banned for 14 days. (thepit44)
----

Ladataan...
Ladataan...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Yksityisyys | Käyttöehdot | Bannerit | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Liity meihin:

Levitä sanaa