Hanki Premium piilottaaksesi kaikki mainokset
Postit: 61   Viereailijat: 51 users

Alkuperäinen viesti

Lähettänyt Al Fappino, 21.07.2018 - 10:28
The thread title may be hugely controversial, and could seem racist, edgy or antissemitic just a few months or even years ago. Yet, none of that matters because International widespread criticism to Israel's recent-years conduct has been confirmed. Israel, as some in this game have said (Roai, that's you, if you're wonderin) wasn't a jewish state, but a state open to all ethnicities and minorities, proud of despite the criticism and antissemitism by the arabs, to harbour a sizeable minority of arabs.

It seems all that bullshit talk and arguments of an inclusive Israel (debuffed for years now) cannot possibly continue.

Israel, this week, has passed a discriminatory Law that declares Israel a Nation-State for the Jewish people, ulteriorily encouraging the settlements (illegal under International Law) and establishing fundamental-rights as an unmovable pinnacle guaranteed by the State of Israel, solely to its jews.

The State of Israel, being a modern state, grants Israeli nationality to its population, whether a jewish or a palestinian citizen of theirs. A nationality is defined as being the bond that each and every one of us have to the respective state. A German Nation is a person who has a juridical bond to the German State, that guarantees them rights (and duties), being this extendable to the rest of the countries. By Israel granting a primary role for the "Jewish People", it's effectively classifying its jewish nationals as 1st-class and other israel nations as 2nd class, if they aren't jewish.

We could say that this Law doesn't change anything because Israel has always classified itself as a nation of the jewish people, as some staunch defenders have claimed around these forums aswell. That is correct. Israel has always defined itself as a Jewish Nation-State ever since its creation was consented by the Great Powers and the UN. However, with this law, we go from a de facto claim of a status to a de jure status of definition. This Law is not an ordinary law, that intends to guide the Israeli State to pursue and defend the Jewish Nationals. It's a reforced-law, which means it's tank'ed from being supressed from infra-hierarchical ordinary laws, because this law assumes the status of Quasi-constitutional or Constitutional Law, who can only be repealed and edited by laws of the same formal category. Basically, by approving a reforced-law making the integrity of jews a constitucional value, it's tank'ing the law from being swiftly repealed and endorsing it to a Constitutional Identity that defines the State of Israel.

Basically, this law Constitutionalizes Segregation, by protecting Jewish Nationals by constitution, while demeaning other nationals, it's apartheid all over again, but with the tacit consent of the US and EU.

Where's the Principle of Equality that has guided modern nation-states in their conducts and protected its nationals from arbitrary policies? Where are the so-called enlightened values that seemed to have vanished from a self-proclaimed developed nation?

History repeats itself, and the victim of the past has become the criminal of the present.

Disclaimer: I am not wanting to start a debate of hate on Israel as a country per se. This is not an antissemitic thread at any capacity, but simply aimed at being a point of reflection for something happening in the world that somehow affects us "global community" as a whole. Besides that, knowledge doesn't take space and it's always good for some needed reflection, even if sometimes (as I've been led to believe), on this game, this is impossible, with the amount of politicized radicals and grunts who roam around this forum, from both sides of the palisade.

If this thread is perceived as a fueler of hate, I am sorry, but that's not my attention, but simply to cast some "reflective-debate" on this issue, hoping to avoid it from derailing due to emotions and radical convictions, that I do not adopt by the milimeter on this. Should it be deemed as derailing or explosive, pm me (or mods too) or just overall lock it or delete it.

https://www.independent.co.uk/voices/netanyahu-israel-jewish-nation-state-bill-law-palestine-election-a8454776.html
25.07.2018 - 09:12
Kirjoittanut Rock Lee, 25.07.2018 at 02:08

Kirjoittanut AlBoZzZ, 25.07.2018 at 01:54

Ohhhhh now i see. So youre telling me after jews went to a sovereign country who weocomed them, they started killing them and torturing them after kicking them off their own homes, they gave palestinians an opportunity to form their country somewhere else?? I cant believe palestinians refused such a generous offer and still wanted back their land

Well why didnt you say so in the beggining? That makes it so much better now and has so much sense into it. Stupid me for thinking israel is a terrorist country.

Yessssss Comandoooooooooooo that's what i was saying.

I'm glad that after 5165464843215645486 hours we spent on debating you learned something.

Google sarcasm when you get some free time
----

Ladataan...
Ladataan...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Yksityisyys | Käyttöehdot | Bannerit | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Liity meihin:

Levitä sanaa