Hanki Premium piilottaaksesi kaikki mainokset
Postit: 96   Viereailijat: 114 users

Alkuperäinen viesti

Lähettänyt Al Fappino, 24.06.2018 - 15:31
Rip Turkey for apparently having reelected their impatient, senseless, edgy and Neo-ottomanic ambitious, Sultan opressor of Kurds and violator of borders

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-44596072
04.07.2018 - 19:46
Kirjoittanut Rock Lee, 04.07.2018 at 18:02

Israel does not violate International Law. Israel was sued in hauge twice and won.

lol with this, im done talking to you. clearly youre not worthy of my time. saying israel didnt violate any international law is like praising germany for their "heroic ww2".

Yes it must be the first time that jews or rich powerful people got sued in courts and won....... -.- smh
----

Ladataan...
Ladataan...
04.07.2018 - 19:53
Kirjoittanut Rock Lee, 04.07.2018 at 18:00

In continue to my first response Here are some extra point:

- Israel is not religious state. It was founded due the failure of emancipation to Jews in Europe. in short words shelter for Jews and place where they can live with full human rights

WHO CARES OF THEIR FALIURE OF EMPANCIPATION IN EUROPE??? Why didnt jews try to settle in europe? Because europeans dont want that shit in their continent and no one would offer you land nor were you able to steal lands from europeans like you did to palestinians.

So according to your logic, just because they "failed to emancipate in europe" and needed a "shelter to live with full human rights" gave them a reason to steal other free nation land and occupy and terrorize its citizens??? And yet again you condem syrians and refugees who are being bombed daily, to have a shelter anywhere else in the country.

How would everyone feel if refugees coming to europe would claim they need shelter and full human rights and occupy a random european country? The world would be pissed about it and call them names... but that didnt happen with jews.

The biggest sickness with humans i see is hypocrisy. They agree on bad decidions when it suits them and disagree when it dont. So dont bring that shit up here, go have this discussion with kids who dont understand nothing but not with me.

Also you claimed israel deserves that land because they been there for hundreed of years. Even though there is no such historical proof that jews had their own nation before,thats not an excuse to just claim land and go steal it. Yes there were jews who lived everywhere under ottoman lands, or khalifat lands, they also lived in spain where spanish people burned jews alive and jews came to ottoman lands for refuge. But they never had their own country nor land. Even if they would, thats not an excuse that in 1960 they could go and occupy a free nation.
If we go by your logic, we should return western europe, north africa and middle east to italians because romans had those lands for over 1000 years.

Id try to be less biased if i was you especially after you got called out by more than 1 person on this forum. Admit your logic is biased because it suits you, flush your logic in toilet and be fair and reasonable , admit the humanitarian crimes that israel did because if i were you, i wouldnt be able to sleep at night knowing i gave false information to internet forums about a country that terrorize and kills children and citizens. Its not fair to those poor lost lifes
----

Ladataan...
Ladataan...
04.07.2018 - 20:03
Kirjoittanut AlBoZzZ, 04.07.2018 at 19:46

lol with this, im done talking to you. clearly youre not worthy of my time. saying israel didnt violate any international law is like praising germany for their "heroic ww2".

Yes it must be the first time that jews or rich powerful people got sued in courts and won....... -.- smh

Israel was founded over UN resolution and under League of Nations charter. afterward it captured Judea and Samria from Jordan when it was attacked and nowdays it adopts nearly every UN recommendation to humanitarian with the Palestinian until a solution is coming up. It spends billions on accurate ammunation to spare collectral damage. It provides social werfare. It restraints its soldier with maximal discpline. Did you know that Israeli soldiers are being regularry sentenced to military jail during war for headshots ?(happened to my cousin) or that medics that help injured soldier before injured palestinian citizen or terrorist is being sentenced to jail as well? (happened to friend of mine in his last month of service. which means that including jail time and half of jail time as extra service he had to stay for 4 more months). I presume you never wanted to learn the other perspective of the conflict. It's very convenient to have propoganda served to you ai'nt it?

It's amazing how easily you can trust cliches and conspiracies you farted on expense of disgregarding history and logic. Thank you Commando Eagle you just showed in this thread everything I'm trying to tell about biased hateful and unreasonable people like you.
----

Ladataan...
Ladataan...
04.07.2018 - 20:16
Kirjoittanut AlBoZzZ, 04.07.2018 at 19:53

- Israel is not religious state. It was founded due the failure of emancipation to Jews in Europe. in short words shelter for Jews and place where they can live with full human rights

You said Israel is religious. I corrected you. again. Israel was not stolen. Israel belongs to the Jews as Jews deserve to live in this land. It belonged to the Jews long before the Arabs Invaded the middle east and genocided everyone there. the only reason Jews became minority is because the muslim leaders made sure it will not happen with raids taxes and constant treat of subhumans.

WHO CARES OF THEIR FALIURE OF EMPANCIPATION IN EUROPE??? Why didnt jews try to settle in europe? Because europeans dont want that shit in their continent and no one would offer you land nor were you able to steal lands from europeans like you did to palestinians.

You claimed Israel was founded because of religion. I proclaime it was not and you don't know anything about this subject.

So according to your logic, just because they "failed to emancipate in europe" and needed a "shelter to live with full human rights" gave them a reason to steal other free nation land and occupy and terrorize its citizens??? And yet again you condem syrians and refugees who are being bombed daily, to have a shelter anywhere else in the country.

No. Jews settled In Israel because it's their right to. It was injustice to genocide them and forbid them to enter there just because you had the power to do it. and while Israel is constantly trying to find a solution for both people it is not to be blamed for the terror and the wars created by the Arab nations.

How would everyone feel if refugees coming to europe would claim they need shelter and full human rights and occupy a random european country? The world would be pissed about it and call them names... but that didnt happen with jews.

Israel is not random country to the Jews as France is not random country to the French

The biggest sickness with humans i see is hypocrisy. They agree on bad decidions when it suits them and disagree when it dont. So dont bring that shit up here, go have this discussion with kids who dont understand nothing but not with me.

You are not the one to judge my. your tried to justify everything wrong muslim do over the evil of the west. everyone here knows who you are.

Also you claimed israel deserves that land because they been there for hundreed of years. Even though there is no such historical proof that jews had their own nation before,thats not an excuse to just claim land and go steal it. Yes there were jews who lived everywhere under ottoman lands, or khalifat lands, they also lived in spain where spanish people burned jews alive and jews came to ottoman lands for refuge. But they never had their own country nor land. Even if they would, thats not an excuse that in 1960 they could go and occupy a free nation.
If we go by your logic, we should return western europe, north africa and middle east to italians because romans had those lands for over 1000 years.

- Jewish states did exist since 4000 from now according to the bibialical version and 3500 years according to archeology

- The west bank was taken by Jordan. Gaza strip was taken by Egypt. when the arabs nations thought they can defeat Israel they never took that joke of palestinian identity as real thing and just tried to split it between them. Israel was the first to give that a chance.

Id try to be less biased if i was you especially after you got called out by more than 1 person on this forum. Admit your logic is biased because it suits you, flush your logic in toilet and be fair and reasonable , admit the humanitarian crimes that israel did because if i were you, i wouldnt be able to sleep at night knowing i gave false information to internet forums about a country that terrorize and kills children and citizens. Its not fair to those poor lost lifes

You can shittalk over me as much as you like. You were proven wrong countless time by everyone you ever debated. go ahead.
----

Ladataan...
Ladataan...
05.07.2018 - 01:23
Kirjoittanut Rock Lee, 04.07.2018 at 20:16

You said Israel is religious. I corrected you. again. Israel was not stolen. Israel belongs to the Jews as Jews deserve to live in this land. It belonged to the Jews long before the Arabs Invaded the middle east and genocided everyone there. the only reason Jews became minority is because the muslim leaders made sure it will not happen with raids taxes and constant treat of subhumans.

You claimed Israel was founded because of religion. I proclaime it was not and you don't know anything about this subject.

No. Jews settled In Israel because it's their right to. It was injustice to genocide them and forbid them to enter there just because you had the power to do it. and while Israel is constantly trying to find a solution for both people it is not to be blamed for the terror and the wars created by the Arab nations.

Israel is not random country to the Jews as France is not random country to the French

You are not the one to judge my. your tried to justify everything wrong muslim do over the evil of the west. everyone here knows who you are.

- Jewish states did exist since 4000 from now according to the bibialical version and 3500 years according to archeology

- The west bank was taken by Jordan. Gaza strip was taken by Egypt. when the arabs nations thought they can defeat Israel they never took that joke of palestinian identity as real thing and just tried to split it between them. Israel was the first to give that a chance.

You can shittalk over me as much as you like. You were proven wrong countless time by everyone you ever debated. go ahead.

did anyone else read this or am i dreaming?
----

Ladataan...
Ladataan...
05.07.2018 - 09:19
Locked.
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Yksityisyys | Käyttöehdot | Bannerit | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Liity meihin:

Levitä sanaa