Hanki Premium piilottaaksesi kaikki mainokset
Postit: 8   Viereailijat: 186 users
13.06.2018 - 00:14
So since the main site has decided once again to go down real hard since Clovis was made an Admin and the strike thing from the first time is pretty forgotten. Glorious leader from Best Korea (Zin) has decided to make a protest game side and I just have to remember that and share it for all to see.

And in more news for today's edit the protest meme is still going on not forgotten about, though the end goal is now different, going from fix the game to some other who the fuck knows message. Once again before it gets taken down and forgotten about, just here for all of us to remember the spam for change.

Ladataan...
Ladataan...
13.06.2018 - 00:15
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
14.06.2018 - 17:34
The_Empire totally wasn't behind this....
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
15.06.2018 - 07:51
So wtf is going on with atWar? Every game has a new and unique problem. In one game there are no reinforcements. In another you can't attack anything, your units just go past where you're attacking. In yet another game the cities dont even load up. Wtf happened?
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
15.06.2018 - 12:20
Mapmaking = impossible

Fix this game seriously!!!
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
16.06.2018 - 07:01
 Agel
Kirjoittanut Civilization, 13.06.2018 at 00:14

So since the main site has decided once again to go down real hard since Clovis was made an Admin and the strike thing from the first time is pretty forgotten. Glorious leader from Best Korea (Zin) has decided to make a protest game side and I just have to remember that and share it for all to see.

That was made worse because Acquiesce went berserk even removed a message from Laochra.
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
16.06.2018 - 12:03
 Agel
Kirjoittanut Lion Sin Escanor, 16.06.2018 at 10:19

Kirjoittanut Agel, 16.06.2018 at 07:01

Kirjoittanut Civilization, 13.06.2018 at 00:14

That was made worse because Acquiesce went berserk even removed a message from Laochra.

that was actually funny af

Yeah I coudn't stop laughting at that moment but it was annoying to any person who wanted to use the chats in that moment.
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
16.06.2018 - 13:38
10/10, Nifty, Direwarrior, Puchao, King Alois, Zephyrus, nobo, Aelius, Muellertyme, Al Fappino, K_Himmelreich, lordsanik, HellRaiserX666X

Send me a PRIVATE MESSAGE with who you support, who you don't and why. We'll evaluate these players based on the received feedback. I'm asking for a private message to protect everybody's right to secret vote, as well as to filter out alts.

Like I said, we've already evaluated the following players: Aetius, Pyrrhus, Sirivann, MrArmy987, The_Empirezz, Backlash12. So please give us new names!
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Yksityisyys | Käyttöehdot | Bannerit | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Liity meihin:

Levitä sanaa