Hanki Premium piilottaaksesi kaikki mainokset
Postit: 21   Viereailijat: 57 users
09.04.2018 - 14:38
Away from the mundaneness of off-topic and pointless quarrels, I'm just here writing a not-so pompous thread about a curiosity that might be underestimated by most people and especially, the history-fans, who make-up a sizeable ammount of AtWar's community.

Today on April 9th, 100 years ago, the Battle of La Lys (in Flanders, near Ypres), started. This was where the Portuguese Expeditionary Force, ill-trained, ill-armed, protesting against this participation in the Western Front, met the Germans in combat. The battle would last until April 24th.
As our current President, Marcelo Rebelo de Sousa (a genious figure worth a further research, for real and a former professor at my faculty) said, this was the second greatest military disaster in the whole of Portuguese History, with the Battle of Alcácer-Quibir of 1578 being the first, where our young and idiotic King died and with him, the entire 20.000 Portuguese Army and most of the nobility, paving the way for Felipe II of Spain acession to the crown.

7000 Portuguese soldiers of the CEP (the acronym in portuguese for Portuguese Expeditionary Force) were killed, captured or wounded by the Germans. The CEP was integrated among British and French divisions, and we were put in a section of the western front. The CEP was ill-trained, ill-armed and its morale was low, why?

Despite Portugal entering the war only in 1916, the Germans were attacking Angola and Mozambique through skirmishes since the very beginning of the war, with constant waves of soldiers and equipment being sent to supply the troops there.

The act of Portugal joining the war was not consensualized among the public. The public saw the German skirmishes as minor, unimportant skirmishes without a need for escalation. But the possibility for the young Republican (criminal!) regime to legitimize themselves as alliance-honouring folks, as respectfull and committed, serious people was seen in joining the Entente and enter WW1.

Basically, Portugal joined WW1 not because there was any grave threat to our integrity and interests, (Portugal's public opinion was anglophile, though after the 1890's Ultimatum, germanophile-sentiment grew) but because the Republic's goons saw in it the opportunity to legitimize the regime in front of the disbelieving and suspicious former allies, (especially Britain) to achieve glory and on top of that, get some financial or even territorial rewards, especially in Africa.

Despite Portugal's economy being in a strain, with some products lacking, social tension, political tension (The First Portuguese Republic, which lasted from 1910 to 1926, when a Military coup gladly put an end to it saw 9 Presidents and 40+ Prime-ministers, with 2 dictatorships along the way and monarchist coups + 1 of the PM's was in power for like 8h or so), inflation and debt were a huge problem and Portugal joined the war anyway, aggravating its situation, which in the end left to the República Nova (New Republic- A conservative, catholic and anti-republican radicalism backed by Monarchists that aimed at reforming the Constitution (it was because of the constitution, that granted HUGE Parliamentary powers that originated the successive falls of governments) and reforming the country), to the last great monarchist coup, the Monarchy of the North (my family actually participated by funding the monarchists + buying guns and spreading ideological propaganda ) and thus, to the final action, the May Coup, which originated a 48 year ultraconservative (not fascist, as some say) dictatorship that lasted until 1974.

Beneath all this political instability, the CEP was praised and sent, Portugal buried money on war expenses and got ever more in debt, and economical insuficiencies were permanent, generating social instability that culminated in the 1917 coup that proclaimed a period known as República Nova, headed by a Professor of Mathematics and official in the Army, Sidónio Pais, a germanophile, as he has been Ambassador in Berlin till the war broke out. During his term in office, (1917-1918), the men at the front were forgotten, were left alone at their luck by the government and slipped under the rug.

This was just a brief, outlook about the Battle of La Lys and the context around it from a minor minor participant in the war. Today marks the 100th Anniversary of the Battle, a truly historic day, that our President has decided to give special and great dimension, marking this day along with President Macron of France in the Portuguese Military Cemetery of Richebourg.

Proudly, one of them stood out and is today the only Soldier to receive the highest national honour for duties in-service. This is why I dislike our Republic, but sadly, the People are close-minded and refuse to look beyond this republican reality, established on a criminal basis with the 5th of October 1910 and the February 2nd of 1908.

Sorry for the "saudosistic" thread but I kinda felt the need to just expose a curious historic fact about today and how cruel and stupid was our Republic to send these young men to death, the fact I had family dieing and serving in this conflict is revolting and prouding

Some videos:

Fundamentally:

----
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
09.04.2018 - 17:23
Wasn't the Portuguese Expeditionary Force sidelined because the Entete would rather use their naval capabilities to transport US troops instead of Portuguese ones? Pretty sure that's what I've read...
----
Someone Better Than You
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
10.04.2018 - 01:58
Kirjoittanut Zephyrusu, 09.04.2018 at 17:23

Wasn't the Portuguese Expeditionary Force sidelined because the Entete would rather use their naval capabilities to transport US troops instead of Portuguese ones? Pretty sure that's what I've read...

there might be some truth to that, but at least it wasn't like how the brazilians got to africa and then just got all sick and didnt make it to the war.
----
Lest we forget
Moja Bosna Ponosna
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
10.04.2018 - 06:05
 4nic
Tl dr but rip to whoever died
----
''Everywhere where i am absent, they commit nothing but follies''
~Napoleon

Ladataan...
Ladataan...
10.04.2018 - 07:57
Kirjoittanut Zephyrusu, 09.04.2018 at 17:23

Wasn't the Portuguese Expeditionary Force sidelined because the Entente would rather use their naval capabilities to transport US troops instead of Portuguese ones? Pretty sure that's what I've read...

No, they were put in Trench duty first, then they were put in-charge of 11 kilometers of trench in Flanders. Germans attacked, andwe got fucked. Before the La Lys battle, Portuguese troops were integrated into french and english batallions and subsequentely, in divisions.

More than a Military fiasco, this was a political maneuver that went bad, very bad.

After La Lys, the Portuguese Forces were put in auxiliary positions pretty much. Wasn't aware of any Portuguese Navy considerable activity in the war to be honest.
----
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
10.04.2018 - 07:59
Kirjoittanut 4nic, 10.04.2018 at 06:05

Tl dr but rip to whoever died

The first and last video explain everything I said basically, and with interesting aspects, worth a watch
----
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
10.04.2018 - 16:59
Yea Hindenburg basically says in his memoirs that the Portuguese got trashed

Very well written and informative post, Fappy
----
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
11.04.2018 - 13:51
7000 casualties are considered second biggest defeat in one nations history...k, I guess that happens when you used to masacre natives with spears
----
...још сте ту...
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
14.04.2018 - 18:43
Gtfo of here calling Republican criminal you Libtard fuck, ever think that they joined to keep Europe out of the hands of the Kaiser who actually had plans to invade the US before ww1. Who the fucking hell cares PEOPLE WERE SLAUGHTERED IN FAR WORSE WAYS THAN THIS, Look up the Attack of the Dead Men, happened on the Eastern Front. I wouldve said nice for remembering them IF you didnt start blaming a government for their deaths. Its about to be the 106th anniversary of the Titanic Sinking, you know who i blame? No one, it was inevitable something like that would happen, and these Portuguese troops gave their lives for a greater good, same as the people who mightve unwillingly gave their lives on Titanic, but because of their sacrifice new safety precautions were added, an International Ice Patrol was formed, etc. So Instead of putting your Political preference in what they did, which was the ultimate sacrifice, thank them for making your world safer. Let them not be Forgotten
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
16.04.2018 - 13:01
Kirjoittanut Viruslegion, 10.04.2018 at 16:59

Yeah we were, our Government forgot about them and didnt' care, under-supplied them and coincidence or not, the day the attack started was the day they were supposed to leave trench duty xd

Idk if you're being for real or not but thankss

Kirjoittanut Kingjim, 11.04.2018 at 04:02

Wow..theae atwar community impress me..honestly..you people are smart..i never knew al fappi could be this informative

Not everyone here eats elephant shit and is a keyboard warrior like yourself

Kirjoittanut Your Laki, 11.04.2018 at 13:51

7000 casualties are considered second biggest defeat in one nations history...k, I guess that happens when you used to masacre natives with spears

Well, we don't have a vast Military History, we were cautious and smart when it came to Military Conflicts in a way, you should search about Alcácer-Quibir, and yes, it was the second biggest military defeat, and if 7000 casualties is the second biggest, you can also deduct how "glorious" is our history then, in its own way

Also our Colonialism wasn't as Barbaric as French or Spanish, check Lusotropicalism theory of Gilberto Freyre for more.

Kirjoittanut Cheerfultitanic, 14.04.2018 at 18:43

Gtfo of here calling Republican criminal you Libtard fuck, ever think that they joined to keep Europe out of the hands of the Kaiser who actually had plans to invade the US before ww1. Who the fucking hell cares PEOPLE WERE SLAUGHTERED IN FAR WORSE WAYS THAN THIS, Look up the Attack of the Dead Men, happened on the Eastern Front. I wouldve said nice for remembering them IF you didnt start blaming a government for their deaths. Its about to be the 106th anniversary of the Titanic Sinking, you know who i blame? No one, it was inevitable something like that would happen, and these Portuguese troops gave their lives for a greater good, same as the people who mightve unwillingly gave their lives on Titanic, but because of their sacrifice new safety precautions were added, an International Ice Patrol was formed, etc. So Instead of putting your Political preference in what they did, which was the ultimate sacrifice, thank them for making your world safer. Let them not be Forgotten

God you were so ridiculous I didn't even know what to say other than the fact you just made a fool out of yourself.

First of all, this is not about the US, I couldn't care less about the US, whose President at the time was so flawed he proposed a Peace organization and didn't even join it cuz Congress got brain tumors at the time, especially considering that the US joined to protect their economic investments, and not out of solidarity towards the Entente. Literate yourself on the subject if I may add;

Second of all, giving my knowledge of Portuguese History, I can most certainly blame it on the Republicans and their flawed First Republic, their flawed and divisive/divided parties and their retrograde, naive mentality, that by joining a war, that our main ally, UK, didn't even want us there in the first place, just because it would look cool in our record and would get us "legitimacy" after the criminal Republicans murdered our King, Charles I in 1908. As I said literate yourself on this subject too. I can blame it on the government for their deaths, I can blame the socio-political and economic disaster on the Republicans and they were indeed criminals.

Third of all, what does La Lys have to do with the Titanic? The Titanic sank for human error, and was prior to WW1 and had no correlation with any military event whatsoever, but even if your american education fooled you (as it seems to be the came) and you meant Lusitania, the Lusitania doesn't have anything to do with this aswell, and I must add that the sinking of the Lusitania was legitimate, as it contained weapons - the basis for German intervention against it - Do literate yourself on this matter too.

Fourth of all, I thank them and I honour them for their service to the Nation, and not to the Political regime that swept and manipulated the very nation, and sought to alienate our prime characteristics. I thank them above all for having to put up with a war we shouldn't and didn't need to fight in Europe, as we could very well kill all god damn germans in Namibia and Tanzania that were hitting our borders in Angola and Mozambique and safeguard our Colonial Empire - As I suspect you're gravely illiterate on the matter, Germans starting raiding our borders in 1914 without any declaration of war (war was only declared in 1916).

Fifth of all, judging from your intervention, I can conclude that either you're frankly ignorant, which seems to be the case, or just frankly dumb as a brick and stupid, and if you knew me a bit, you'd know I'm anything but a Liberal, if I was a Liberal I wouldn't be remembering lost soldiers in a Nationalistic war and I wouldn't be exalting their sense of servitude to the Nation, what sadly, hasn't been honouring them enough, and that's the Republicans fault.
----
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
16.04.2018 - 13:38
Kirjoittanut Al Fappino, 16.04.2018 at 13:01

I am
----
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
16.04.2018 - 18:30

Yeah we were, our Government forgot about them and didnt' care, under-supplied them and coincidence or not, the day the attack started was the day they were supposed to leave trench duty xd

Wow..theae atwar community impress me..honestly..you people are smart..i never knew al fappi could be this informative

Well, we don't have a vast Military History, we were cautious and smart when it came to Military Conflicts in a way, you should search about Alcácer-Quibir, and yes, it was the second biggest military defeat, and if 7000 casualties is the second biggest, you can also deduct how "glorious" is our history then, in its own way

Also our Colonialism wasn't as Barbaric as French or Spanish, check Lusotropicalism theory of Gilberto Freyre for more.

God you were so ridiculous I didn't even know what to say other than the fact you just made a fool out of yourself.

First of all, this is not about the US, I couldn't care less about the US, whose President at the time was so flawed he proposed a Peace organization and didn't even join it cuz Congress got brain tumors at the time, especially considering that the US joined to protect their economic investments, and not out of solidarity towards the Entente. Literate yourself on the subject if I may add;

Second of all, giving my knowledge of Portuguese History, I can most certainly blame it on the Republicans and their flawed First Republic, their flawed and divisive/divided parties and their retrograde, naive mentality, that by joining a war, that our main ally, UK, didn't even want us there in the first place, just because it would look cool in our record and would get us "legitimacy" after the criminal Republicans murdered our King, Charles I in 1908. As I said literate yourself on this subject too. I can blame it on the government for their deaths, I can blame the socio-political and economic disaster on the Republicans and they were indeed criminals.

Third of all, what does La Lys have to do with the Titanic? The Titanic sank for human error, and was prior to WW1 and had no correlation with any military event whatsoever, but even if your american education fooled you (as it seems to be the came) and you meant Lusitania, the Lusitania doesn't have anything to do with this aswell, and I must add that the sinking of the Lusitania was legitimate, as it contained weapons - the basis for German intervention against it - Do literate yourself on this matter too.

Fourth of all, I thank them and I honour them for their service to the Nation, and not to the Political regime that swept and manipulated the very nation, and sought to alienate our prime characteristics. I thank them above all for having to put up with a war we shouldn't and didn't need to fight in Europe, as we could very well kill all god damn germans in Namibia and Tanzania that were hitting our borders in Angola and Mozambique and safeguard our Colonial Empire - As I suspect you're gravely illiterate on the matter, Germans starting raiding our borders in 1914 without any declaration of war (war was only declared in 1916).

Fifth of all, judging from your intervention, I can conclude that either you're frankly ignorant, which seems to be the case, or just frankly dumb as a brick and stupid, and if you knew me a bit, you'd know I'm anything but a Liberal, if I was a Liberal I wouldn't be remembering lost soldiers in a Nationalistic war and I wouldn't be exalting their sense of servitude to the Nation, what sadly, hasn't been honouring them enough, and that's the Republicans fault.

1. I am not interested in your countries retarded and meaningless history, wasnt your country the first to start the slave trade. The Portuguese WERE THE FIRST to kidnap black slaves in a continued manner which started the cruel slave trade. When was the last time your country did something meaningful for the world.

2. I used the Titanic as a comparison it doesn't have to relate completely, both had a tremendous loss of life.

3. It was the Titanic i was talking about, not the Lusitania.

4. Youve attacked my country so many times, but where is our thank you, we came to yalls aid in ww1, we came again in ww2. We lost even more lives than Portugal. Your country apparently lost 12000 people. 116,708 US Troops died, Portugal sent 40000 men, while the US sent 4,000,000.

5. I have nothing wrong with you remembering them, but you said it like they shouldnt have helped, although Aníbal Milhais should be honored. Period.

6. Sorry if I came out blunt, isnt European liberal the same as American Conservative. Sorry if im wrong.

7. Now i admit i was wrong on accusing you, but you cant really prove that if the entente lost Germany wouldnt have snatched your colonies up since well entente won, Portugal had a duty to help her allies, doing otherwise is cowardice.
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
19.04.2018 - 14:39
Kirjoittanut Cheerfultitanic, 16.04.2018 at 18:30

1. I am not interested in your countries retarded and meaningless history, wasnt your country the first to start the slave trade. The Portuguese WERE THE FIRST to kidnap black slaves in a continued manner which started the cruel slave trade. When was the last time your country did something meaningful for the world.

2. I used the Titanic as a comparison it doesn't have to relate completely, both had a tremendous loss of life.

4. Youve attacked my country so many times, but where is our thank you, we came to yalls aid in ww1, we came again in ww2. We lost even more lives than Portugal. Your country apparently lost 12000 people. 116,708 US Troops died, Portugal sent 40000 men, while the US sent 4,000,000.

5. I have nothing wrong with you remembering them, but you said it like they shouldnt have helped, although Aníbal Milhais should be honored. Period.

6. Sorry if I came out blunt, isnt European liberal the same as American Conservative. Sorry if im wrong.

7. Now i admit i was wrong on accusing you, but you cant really prove that if the entente lost Germany wouldnt have snatched your colonies up since well entente won, Portugal had a duty to help her allies, doing otherwise is cowardice.

1- Do a little bit of research on Portuguese History and namely, the period of the discoveries, the Descobrimentos. Most of the navigation tools used in that period and that influenced the world until now was invented or re-adapted by the Portuguese from Moorish-invented tools; We were the first to start slave trade, we were the ones who contributed the most, in a way (statiscally I think that's proved), but we weren't as brutal as the Spanish or the British were for example (though that's not an excuse).
Want more contributions?
a) we discovered 2/3 of the known world
b) discovered most of the most-used sea routes today, we were the percursors and true inventors of giant world-wide trade, along with the Spaniards (though we actually traded with the Indians, the Thais, the Ottomans and the Chinese and the Japanese (we were the first to trade with Japan, to drink tea and to visit Beijin's forbidden city, we were the first european and oldest european ally of Thailand, we were the only power to have privileged economic relations in Asia with our outposts in Nagasaki (we founded nagasaki) and others such as Macau (!) and near Bangkok and what not. Not to mention Taiwan.
c) we were the ones who disseminated first firearms in asia and what not, for example in Japan, we spread technonology and contributed to an inter-connected world in a way
d) We were the first country in the world to abolish slavery. 100+ years before USA (shame on such a "enlightened and blessed country"!) and decades before france and the others
e) this year is the 150 years of the abolition of death penalty in Portugal (I think it's this year or 2017 was the year, we had a big celebration and all that), we were the first country to abolish death penalty, decades and decades before the EU adopted it as a core principle and still decades much forward to most of US's backwarded states of today
f) The last time we did something meaningful for the world was breeding the current UN Secretary-General, and a President of the UN General Assembly, we also allowed the US to even join WW2 in europe practically by leasing the Lajes Air Base, in 1940's (so very recently if you dont consider the UN stuff), oh and we were the biggest promotors along with Bill Clinton of East Timor Independence. It was due to us and our strong diplomatic influence we got Indonesia to back off and grant East Timor independence, in 2002; Our economic model of now is a world/europe-class example that austerity isn't the only viable way, inspiring other countries to follow the same process of budget restructuring.
Oh and the rocket or the satellite NASA launched through Tesla's Falcon 9 or whatever had portuguese contribution, and this was this week, so..
Oh and we patrol Kosovo and train soldiers in Iraq and Afghanistan
We harboured the Iraq War Summit in the Azores (a shitty event tbh)
We had a Portuguese president of the European Commission, one of the strongest blocs in the world

Do your research homie

2- Nothing to add here, my argument is irrefutable

3- Same stands

4- I don't need to thank you for shit on WW1 and WW2. You joined when the war was already beginning to end, Germany was suffering uprisings and the Austrian Hungarian Empire was starting to crumble; all you did was grab pieces of war spoils and enforced the diktat of Versailles that actually led to Fascism and Ultraconservative Totalitarisms, and you didn't even join an organisation your shitty Woodrow Wilson proposed, that's a plus for incoherency at its finest lmao. IN WW2 if it wasn't for our Salazar's consent in leasing you the Lajes Air Base, you couldnt even supply your troops adequately nor send your famous B-52's and what not over the atlantic along with your airforce placed in Europe. If not for us, your war effort and contribution would be almost nullius, hindered. in WW1 we weren't invited to join the war, we forced our entry on the war to legitimize our Republican-cancerous regime. This forced entry led to a 50 year old dictatorship. What is there to be thankful about? we weren't invited. Do your research and go check what UK Government told ours back in 1914/1916.

5- War heroes must always be honoured, and he's an example of unshakeable loyalty, humility and sense pf duty, and for, that, we owe the deepest of our respects. And no, we shouldnt have joined a war in the Western Front especially that didnt concern us, we should have sticked with German Africa and landgrabbing it.

6- I'm far from being a Liberal, and don't compare European and American political spectres, you americans are so ignorant you cant even properly classify your political spectres,

7- As I said, we weren't called upon by our 700 year old ally, England.
----
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
19.04.2018 - 18:14
Kirjoittanut Al Fappino, 19.04.2018 at 14:39

Kirjoittanut Cheerfultitanic, 16.04.2018 at 18:30

1- Do a little bit of research on Portuguese History and namely, the period of the discoveries, the Descobrimentos. Most of the navigation tools used in that period and that influenced the world until now was invented or re-adapted by the Portuguese from Moorish-invented tools; We were the first to start slave trade, we were the ones who contributed the most, in a way (statiscally I think that's proved), but we weren't as brutal as the Spanish or the British were for example (though that's not an excuse).
Want more contributions?
a) we discovered 2/3 of the known world
b) discovered most of the most-used sea routes today, we were the percursors and true inventors of giant world-wide trade, along with the Spaniards (though we actually traded with the Indians, the Thais, the Ottomans and the Chinese and the Japanese (we were the first to trade with Japan, to drink tea and to visit Beijin's forbidden city, we were the first european and oldest european ally of Thailand, we were the only power to have privileged economic relations in Asia with our outposts in Nagasaki (we founded nagasaki) and others such as Macau (!) and near Bangkok and what not. Not to mention Taiwan.
c) we were the ones who disseminated first firearms in asia and what not, for example in Japan, we spread technonology and contributed to an inter-connected world in a way
d) We were the first country in the world to abolish slavery. 100+ years before USA (shame on such a "enlightened and blessed country"!) and decades before france and the others
e) this year is the 150 years of the abolition of death penalty in Portugal (I think it's this year or 2017 was the year, we had a big celebration and all that), we were the first country to abolish death penalty, decades and decades before the EU adopted it as a core principle and still decades much forward to most of US's backwarded states of today
f) The last time we did something meaningful for the world was breeding the current UN Secretary-General, and a President of the UN General Assembly, we also allowed the US to even join WW2 in europe practically by leasing the Lajes Air Base, in 1940's (so very recently if you dont consider the UN stuff), oh and we were the biggest promotors along with Bill Clinton of East Timor Independence. It was due to us and our strong diplomatic influence we got Indonesia to back off and grant East Timor independence, in 2002; Our economic model of now is a world/europe-class example that austerity isn't the only viable way, inspiring other countries to follow the same process of budget restructuring.
Oh and the rocket or the satellite NASA launched through Tesla's Falcon 9 or whatever had portuguese contribution, and this was this week, so..
Oh and we patrol Kosovo and train soldiers in Iraq and Afghanistan
We harboured the Iraq War Summit in the Azores (a shitty event tbh)
We had a Portuguese president of the European Commission, one of the strongest blocs in the world

Do your research homie

2- Nothing to add here, my argument is irrefutable

3- Same stands

4- I don't need to thank you for shit on WW1 and WW2. You joined when the war was already beginning to end, Germany was suffering uprisings and the Austrian Hungarian Empire was starting to crumble; all you did was grab pieces of war spoils and enforced the diktat of Versailles that actually led to Fascism and Ultraconservative Totalitarisms, and you didn't even join an organisation your shitty Woodrow Wilson proposed, that's a plus for incoherency at its finest lmao. IN WW2 if it wasn't for our Salazar's consent in leasing you the Lajes Air Base, you couldnt even supply your troops adequately nor send your famous B-52's and what not over the atlantic along with your airforce placed in Europe. If not for us, your war effort and contribution would be almost nullius, hindered. in WW1 we weren't invited to join the war, we forced our entry on the war to legitimize our Republican-cancerous regime. This forced entry led to a 50 year old dictatorship. What is there to be thankful about? we weren't invited. Do your research and go check what UK Government told ours back in 1914/1916.

5- War heroes must always be honoured, and he's an example of unshakeable loyalty, humility and sense pf duty, and for, that, we owe the deepest of our respects. And no, we shouldnt have joined a war in the Western Front especially that didnt concern us, we should have sticked with German Africa and landgrabbing it.

6- I'm far from being a Liberal, and don't compare European and American political spectres, you americans are so ignorant you cant even properly classify your political spectres,

7- As I said, we weren't called upon by our 700 year old ally, England.

a. so in a way you paved the way for imperalism, good job
b. China invented the first firearms, aka, the firelance
c. doesnt matter if you ended slavery early, you still started it, which made other countries follow it
d. oh yes save deadly ass insane criminals lives, ofc that's something to celebrate.
c2. btw the USA didnt acknowledge slaves as people only as 2/3s of one, thx for starting the slave trade again.
e. we wouldve just forcefully taken them, your country wasnt much of a threat.
a. not much of a accomplishment, someone else couldve got the job, so how is this an accomplishment
b. gg you worked with a rapist to help one of your ex colonies
c. again not much of an accomplishment either, we couldve done it without your funds
d. you "train", how about help
e. the summit couldve been somewhere else, how is this a accomplishment
f. okay he was Portuguese, how is this a accomplishment
2. Germany had a operation made out to invade Portugal, so at one point your country couldve been a German Trophy, The USA actually thought the Versailles Treaty was way too harsh, and we didn't want to join because we wanted to go back into isolationism, also its called a Republic for a reason, Congress didnt accept it, so we didnt do it.

3. btw we have issues that Europe has not dealt with, one prime example is, the USA is the biggest melting pot in the world, we got so many cultures, ethnicities and races, while most European nations dont, so yes our Politics are very different. One more thing alot of yore reasonings wouldn't have happened if the US didnt propose a League of Nations which later was replaced by a United Nations. so Your Welcome for that.
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
19.04.2018 - 18:37
Lol nerds
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
19.04.2018 - 21:04
Kirjoittanut gothboy, 19.04.2018 at 18:37

Lol nerds

templars!
----
Our next Moments are Tomorrows Memories
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
21.04.2018 - 06:24
Kirjoittanut Cheerfultitanic, 19.04.2018 at 18:14

c. doesnt matter if you ended slavery early, you still started it, which made other countries follow it
d. oh yes save deadly ass insane criminals lives, ofc that's something to celebrate.
c2. btw the USA didnt acknowledge slaves as people only as 2/3s of one, thx for starting the slave trade again.
a. not much of a accomplishment, someone else couldve got the job, so how is this an accomplishment
c. again not much of an accomplishment either, we couldve done it without your funds
2. Germany had a operation made out to invade Portugal, so at one point your country couldve been a German Trophy, The USA actually thought the Versailles Treaty was way too harsh, and we didn't want to join because we wanted to go back into isolationism, also its called a Republic for a reason, Congress didnt accept it, so we didnt do it.

3. btw we have issues that Europe has not dealt with, one prime example is, the USA is the biggest melting pot in the world, we got so many cultures, ethnicities and races, while most European nations dont, so yes our Politics are very different. One more thing alot of yore reasonings wouldn't have happened if the US didnt propose a League of Nations which later was replaced by a United Nations. so Your Welcome for that.

Your ignorance is just too much so I'll just let your dumbness sink in and swallow you, just like it happened with the Americans, swallowed by their utter arrogance, ignorance and overall cultural retardation (gun problem wink wink);

Point 3: I have nothing to thank the US for, on the contraire, we were one the first European Empires to recognize and cherish US, thank us for that, you former colony pleb
----
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
21.04.2018 - 11:19
Kirjoittanut Al Fappino, 21.04.2018 at 06:24

Your ignorance is just too much so I'll just let your dumbness sink in and swallow you, just like it happened with the Americans, swallowed by their utter arrogance, ignorance and overall cultural retardation (gun problem wink wink);

Point 3: I have nothing to thank the US for, on the contraire, we were one the first European Empires to recognize and cherish US, thank us for that, you former colony pleb

the blacks are a major reason of it, with their retarded mass protests, but yeah whatever
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
21.04.2018 - 19:29
Kirjoittanut Cheerfultitanic, 21.04.2018 at 11:19

the blacks are a major reason of it, with their retarded mass protests, but yeah whatever

to blame your cultural insuccess just proves how retarded Americans can be. Gun problem is a redneck complex you peeps have lmfao
----
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
21.04.2018 - 19:34
Kirjoittanut Al Fappino, 21.04.2018 at 19:29

Kirjoittanut Cheerfultitanic, 21.04.2018 at 11:19

to blame your cultural insuccess just proves how retarded Americans can be. Gun problem is a redneck complex you peeps have lmfao

yeah but blacks starting crying about them then well you know the rest, fucking liberal cunts try to get rid of gun, obviously theyll fail, cry, and become sore loser.
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
21.04.2018 - 19:38
Kirjoittanut Cheerfultitanic, 21.04.2018 at 19:34

yeah but blacks starting crying about them then well you know the rest, fucking liberal cunts try to get rid of gun, obviously theyll fail, cry, and become sore loser.

Your gun problem is retarded and it derives from a retarded mis-interpretated Gun Constitutional Right that the common ignorants of america interpret as confering them rights to own a weapon just like that.

This is what happen when a bunch of retarded white slave-owners gather around in Philadelphia and draft a Constitution from the 18th century that's still in place in 2018 and is extremely anachronical and outdated, being the source of all Socio-Political problems the US has today cuz rednecks adore all sorts of traditions, no matter how hampering they may be.

And I do know what I'm talking about, I have your Constitution printed at home (and translated aswell) and had to extensively study it and your political system. The Ammendment refers to a Militia; The ammendment clearly refers to a transitory disposition or temporary law for circunstancial times or at least refers to a pre-Federal Army era and a pre-territorial establishment of sovereignty was put in place, it was never intended t be in place at all times..
----
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Yksityisyys | Käyttöehdot | Bannerit | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Liity meihin:

Levitä sanaa