Hanki Premium piilottaaksesi kaikki mainokset
Postit: 36   Viereailijat: 68 users

Alkuperäinen viesti

Lähettänyt Bisexual, 22.01.2018 - 09:05
Could someone explain me, how did AtWar attract only some anti-democratic players. Reading those topics nowadays, if we would compare real world with AtWar community, 90% of the world would be against democracy... What did they find in AtWar?
23.01.2018 - 19:54
Kirjoittanut 1GodofWar1, 23.01.2018 at 15:10

Kirjoittanut Seranox, 22.01.2018 at 14:29

Kirjoittanut Witch-Doctor, 22.01.2018 at 14:20

Kirjoittanut Bisexual, 22.01.2018 at 14:14

Kirjoittanut Witch-Doctor, 22.01.2018 at 12:32

Unless your parents brainwashed you since birth, it is very likely you will end up with different views from them.

After one good generation, 2nd generation sucks, that's what happens to Western world or?

The ww2 generation in america is refered to as the best generation. Their kids, the baby boomers are arguably the worst generation of americans.

The Baby Boomers gave Rise to the even more Horrid Generation (Mine the Millenials) luckily the next generation has much potential

Your forgetting about gen x

ah yes your right:)
Gen X gave rise to us:) pardon my inaccuracy
babyboomgeneration (1940-1955)
generation X (1955-1970)
generation Y (1980-1995)
generation Z (1995-2010)

dont know what generation inbetween 70s & 80s is tallied to or what it may be called but this is what i found online
----
What is Better, To be Born Good, Or to overcome One's Evil Nature Through Great Effort - Paarthurnax
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
24.01.2018 - 15:18
Kirjoittanut Witch-Doctor, 22.01.2018 at 15:00

Kirjoittanut Helly, 22.01.2018 at 14:48

Kirjoittanut Bisexual, 22.01.2018 at 09:05

Could someone explain me, how did AtWar attract only some anti-democratic players. Reading those topics nowadays, if we would compare real world with AtWar community, 90% of the world would be against democracy... What did they find in AtWar?

Can you give some suggestions? Have you ever considered that democracy is an umbrella term, and there are diferent forms, and that possibly your ideology puts more emphasis on certain ideas while some put there's on others? It's almost as if our individual experiances shape our opinions.

For example, I do not care about the majority, I do not care for the sick or the poor, not because I am evil or miniacal but because I believe every individual is responsible for there own actions and circumstances, and should be held accountable for such. I believe death is a natural end to those who biology do not let them prosper as is seen in nature, with any other species. Our epathy and our humanity tells us to protect those people, which is a noble goal, but then there are those who take advantage of us, they then go on to reproduce and continue to pass on a failed genetic sequence further deluding our species.

I say this as it can be taken out of context as undemocratic, but that's why I started with my previous point. It's all about context and personal beliefs. I want to see humanity prosper and everyone live happy lives, but that will become increasingly impossible as we aid those that other wise mother nature

would have reclaimed.

With your logic, if some crazy hobo stabbed you on the streets and you died, then you are inferior to the hobo because your genetics isnt good enough to survive.

Why is there a crazy hobo in that country in that street in the first place? Why such thing would exist in a normal society?
----
If a game is around long enough, people will find the most efficient way to play it and start playing it like robots
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
24.01.2018 - 15:52
 Witch-Doctor (Valvoja)
Kirjoittanut Skanderbeg, 24.01.2018 at 15:18

Kirjoittanut Witch-Doctor, 22.01.2018 at 15:00

Kirjoittanut Helly, 22.01.2018 at 14:48

Kirjoittanut Bisexual, 22.01.2018 at 09:05

Can you give some suggestions? Have you ever considered that democracy is an umbrella term, and there are diferent forms, and that possibly your ideology puts more emphasis on certain ideas while some put there's on others? It's almost as if our individual experiances shape our opinions.

For example, I do not care about the majority, I do not care for the sick or the poor, not because I am evil or miniacal but because I believe every individual is responsible for there own actions and circumstances, and should be held accountable for such. I believe death is a natural end to those who biology do not let them prosper as is seen in nature, with any other species. Our epathy and our humanity tells us to protect those people, which is a noble goal, but then there are those who take advantage of us, they then go on to reproduce and continue to pass on a failed genetic sequence further deluding our species.

I say this as it can be taken out of context as undemocratic, but that's why I started with my previous point. It's all about context and personal beliefs. I want to see humanity prosper and everyone live happy lives, but that will become increasingly impossible as we aid those that other wise mother nature

would have reclaimed.

With your logic, if some crazy hobo stabbed you on the streets and you died, then you are inferior to the hobo because your genetics isnt good enough to survive.

Why is there a crazy hobo in that country in that street in the first place? Why such thing would exist in a normal society?

Every country has crazy hobos who will stab you.
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
27.01.2018 - 12:20
Kirjoittanut Witch-Doctor, 24.01.2018 at 15:52

Germany 1945-2015, Sweden up to 2000 and USSR from 1922 to 1991 didn't had such things. if you have them, something is wrong with your society.
----
If a game is around long enough, people will find the most efficient way to play it and start playing it like robots
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
28.01.2018 - 13:12
Kirjoittanut Skanderbeg, 27.01.2018 at 12:20

Germany 1945-2015, Sweden up to 2000 and USSR from 1922 to 1991 didn't had such things. if you have them, something is wrong with your society.

You still live in 2015 or?
----

Ladataan...
Ladataan...
29.01.2018 - 01:54
Kirjoittanut Bisexual, 28.01.2018 at 13:12

Kirjoittanut Skanderbeg, 27.01.2018 at 12:20

You still live in 2015 or?

No germany just became a shit hole since 2015
----

We are not the same- I am a Martian.
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Yksityisyys | Käyttöehdot | Bannerit | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Liity meihin:

Levitä sanaa