Hanki Premium piilottaaksesi kaikki mainokset
Postit: 5   Viereailijat: 60 users
13.10.2017 - 14:44
2 days ago I was kicked from Viceroyalty by a rogue Officer, Now I went to reapply at the coalition, and it is literally gone! Viceroy has even deleted his account! Could someone explain what in hell happened at viceroyalty yesterday?
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
13.10.2017 - 15:17
Kirjoittanut Nukes_For_Free, 13.10.2017 at 14:44

2 days ago I was kicked from Viceroyalty by a rogue Officer, Now I went to reapply at the coalition, and it is literally gone! Viceroy has even deleted his account! Could someone explain what in hell happened at viceroyalty yesterday?

i checked it out Viceroyalty is still there go to community, then to players, search Viceroy, go to the account, Viceroyalty is in his former coalitions, it seems a leader by the name of Bushido Brown is the only member left in it. RIP Viceroyalty
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
13.10.2017 - 15:22
Kirjoittanut Nukes_For_Free, 13.10.2017 at 14:44

It also seems TheDarkLord12 kicked everyone, go to former members and clich the i button at the right of the names ( at the right side of the slots where each member is) itll say kicked by TheDarkLord12
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
14.10.2017 - 03:54
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
10.11.2017 - 17:48
Viceroyalty is back.

https://de.atwar-game.com/cln/cln.php?cln_id=867
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Yksityisyys | Käyttöehdot | Bannerit | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Liity meihin:

Levitä sanaa