Hanki Premium piilottaaksesi kaikki mainokset
Postit: 10   Viereailijat: 199 users
01.10.2017 - 14:35
Assuming you're one of the few people that choose North Korea to start off with, here are some tips, tried by me, that work in 70% of all cases. Remember, success is based on the strength of your neighbors. The following will be a very vague and broad list. The reason for this is because no case is the same. 100% Approved by Dearest Leader Kim Jong-un.

Assuming you have both North and South Korea Empty:

1. Recruit as many tanks as possible in Pyongyang.
2. Send them to Seoul. Expect moderate resistance from Militia.
3. Wait until you can recruit again.
4. Recruit Infantry in Pyongyang to guard it. (Trust me, you want to have at LEAST 80 units in your capital because Pyongyang is the only city in the default world map)
4.5. Recruit Tanks in Seoul to reinforce the ones from Pyongyang.
5. Direct the tanks from Seoul to Busan. (Busan will be your Naval city, so be sure to also guard it with much attention)

NOTE: Now you will notice your economy is high. THIS is why you should always, and I mean ALWAYS attack Seoul first.

Part Two: Assuming North China/Russian Far East is Empty:

1. Gather your forces in Seoul, because Pyongyang needs all the units it can get.
2. Always take the capitals first, i.e. Changchun and Vladivostok. There are two reasons for this. One, it makes your empire look larger than it is, and two, you can generate troops while in combat.
3. Then fight your way through the other cities.

Part Three: Assuming Taiwan and Other Islands are Empty:

1. Gather Bombers in Seoul and Pyongyang, Gather Destroyers in Busan. Make sure to always have a higher number of bombers than you do of destroyers. The bombers will weaken enemy forces and the destroyers will go in for the kill.
2. Travel to Taiwan and take Taipei. IF Taiwan is taken, go down more until you reach the Philippines and that general island group. Unless there's some mega empire on the server, they should be empty. Take those and develop your navy and air force.

Part Four: Expand as you please, while keeping in mind that all three cities in Korea, ESPECIALLY Pyongyang, need to be stocked with an unrealistic amount of units. My advice for Pyongyang is, autoproduce infantry.

------

Assuming South Korea is Taken:

1. Gather ALL your tanks in Pyongyang. You should want to get 10-20 more units of tanks than Seoul has. In order for this entire thing to work, you NEED to re-unify Korea.
2. Lay dormant for several turns, use this time to recruit, make peace or alliances with the biggest nations
3. Surprise attack Seoul when the enemy is distracted with other manners. Without ANY hesitation, attack Busan. Even if you don't get Busan in one turn, you can always recruit in Seoul and try again.
4. Expand slowly, while focusing on defense. You should try to capture key areas around you, like Japan, Far East Russia, Northern China, Taiwan, as buffer zones and troop farms.
4.5 If this is not available to you, conscript spam all your cities with infantry and bombers.
5. When the enemy gives up, go on your way.
5.5 If he doesn't, launch an offensive with your bombers to weaken his key cities.
6. Expand as the first set of directions explains above.

Assuming North China/Russian Far-East is Taken:
1. Expand downward, focus slightly more attention to guarding Pyongyang.
2. Take island nations like Taiwan, the Phillipines, Indonesia, Singapore, etc.
3. If Australia is available, go for that. Kim Jong un's always hated Australia, anyways!
4. Expand as you please.

Assuming Taiwan and Other Islands are taken:
1. Expand upwards into China, and Russia. Expand west into Japan.
2. Keep Pyongyang and Busan guarded.
3. Expand as you please.

Assuming one or more, or EVERYTHING is taken.
1. You're going to have to rely on traveling far distances to Africa, South America, or Europe to even get enough forces to win. Even like this, you have no bufferzones. You can't win like this unless you invade everyone surrounding you, which won't work from the beginning.

I hope I've been useful to you, and you can start a GLORIOUS Korean Juche Empire for DEAR LEADER!
Sincerely,
-PaektuChollima
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
01.10.2017 - 15:06
Whaa....
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
01.10.2017 - 17:49
Kirjoittanut gothboy, 01.10.2017 at 15:06

Whaa....

I know, it's complicated, but works most of the time for me.
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
01.10.2017 - 21:25
 Witch-Doctor (Valvoja)
0/10
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
02.10.2017 - 19:10
Kirjoittanut BigAssGoth, 01.10.2017 at 23:09

Nice troll alt

What do you mean troll alt? Are you referring to me or Yellow Rose?
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
02.10.2017 - 20:23
----
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
03.10.2017 - 13:59
This was fun to read!
----

Kirjoittanut Guest14502, 11.10.2014 at 09:44

Waffel for mod 2015
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
03.10.2017 - 14:15
Kirjoittanut Waffel, 03.10.2017 at 13:59

This was fun to read!

Probably less fun to actually do it
----
Do you fear death? Do you fear that dark abyss? All your deeds laid bare. All your sins punished.
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
09.10.2017 - 17:41
Lord Zeus
Käyttäjä poistettu
Very nice! learned alot. Can you do one for Albania please
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
23.10.2017 - 11:08
Excellent guide, you pros can learn a lot..
----
intelligence + imagination = extraordinary result
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Yksityisyys | Käyttöehdot | Bannerit | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Liity meihin:

Levitä sanaa