Hanki Premium piilottaaksesi kaikki mainokset
Postit: 489   Viereailijat: 305 users

Alkuperäinen viesti

Lähettänyt Hugosch, 31.03.2012 - 04:40
3rd Afterwind 1v1 Tournament Spring/Summer

General information:
This is the third 1v1 Afterwind tournament. The settings are going to change again, to prevent the same tournaments every season. However, Europe+ and 10k still seem to be the most popular settings, so it will not be changed. The initial countries will be changed to 2! Its not used very often and it gives both player more starting combinations, without using the same Strategy and first turn trick over and over again. Different rules, Different settings, More fun!

Current status: Tournament started. New registrations will be placed on the reservelist

Tournament type: 2 times knockout system:
This will be the same system that was used in the 2nd Afterwind tournament. It's a double elimination system.

Scheduling matches
Find you opponents in the seedings, and contact the player. If you have trouble with scheduling your match, contact Caulerpa or Hugosch. The player that is on top of the seedings, has to create the game.

Joining and seedings
You can join this tournament by posting a message in this forum or contact Caulerpa or Hugosch by a PM or in game. The registration will be closed on 21April and the seedings will be set on 22April. Also, that will be the start of the tournament. Players with the highest ranks get first picks in the seedings, to prevent a rank10 vs rank10 in the first round.

Default Match rules:
Game Type*: Quick game
Map: Europe+
Turn duration: 4mins
Starting funds: 10k
Maximum players*: 2
Joining until week*: 0
Victory: Capture player capital and hold for at least 2 turns
Game duration: 50turns
Rares: None
Initial countries: 2
+100 cities: On
Allow rejoining*: Off
Additional rules:
- It is not allowed to move your units into enemy territory within the first turn
- If both players doesn't want to pick first at the country selection, then the player that has been drawn first, has to pick.
- The match rules are only default: If both players agree on other gamerules (like other turn duration, map, initial countries or both players don't have premium), then it is allowed to change the default rules. Rules marked with * are non-negotiable
- If there are players with serval accounts; you can enter the tournament with just ONE of them. Entering the tournament with more accounts will lead to disqualification on all accounts.

Reporting your score
- Make a screenshot that will show who is the winner and post it here!
- When your enemy cheated (by attacking in the first turn for example); make a screenshot of that happening, and also post it here.

Current signups (64/64):
The signups are placed in 2 groups. The registration is closed, so this groups are definite signups are open for reserves now.

Any questions? Post below
11.08.2012 - 07:20
Me and Cau are playing tomorrow. Time to be arranged but I'd assume in the evening Europe time.
----
Kirjoittanut Amok, 29.04.2012 at 08:36

Gardevoir, your obnoxiousness really baffles me sometimes...just leave for good already or stop whining.
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
12.08.2012 - 10:37
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
12.08.2012 - 10:40
I want to say that I dc'd for around 5 minutes also one of Caus moves didn't go through in week 2. It was an absolute clusterfuck of a match and I really resent the fact that I'm out because a wire got knocked out of my computer. I'd like a rematch.
----

Gardevoir, your obnoxiousness really baffles me sometimes...just leave for good already or stop whining.
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
12.08.2012 - 10:42
Sorry, but I believe I won fair and square. You DC-ed when it was over already, don't take me wrong mate, but I think I would win nonetheless.
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
12.08.2012 - 10:49
When you lost your turn I offered you a rematch because that's kind of a massive advantage and I didn't want to play under such circumstances.

I dare say you'd be bitter if I'd gone on to win that match, you would have seen that missed and turn and said "Yeah, if I had that turn back it would have made all the difference." Well my missed turn happened when you broke my walls. Not only this but I was gone about 4-5 minutes and you posted a screenshot of your victory. Now you don't need to be a genius at maths to see that you put some troops into my capital and hit end turn twice to win because I dc'd when my cap belonged to me and two turns had passed by the time I'd got back. I wasn't gone 8 minutes I was gone 4 so I should at least have returned to see you inside my cap. You'll see that under the victory conditions I 'lost' and didn't 'disconnect', you ended the game quickly whilst I was disconnected which is utterly unsporting then you refuse a rematch.
----

Ladataan...
Ladataan...
12.08.2012 - 10:53
Yeah, and I didn't accept the rematch when I lost MY turn because I had huge advantage because of your horrible 1st turn. It was week5, I had 100 reinf and whole balkans, middle europe and italy, while you had ukraine and russia. I had 100 units and you had around 30-35 and you lost your general. I waited one whole turn for you to reconnect, but you didn't so I just capped you. I don't want to sound like an asshole, but you lost that game from the turn1 and I am not accepting a rematch.

EDIT: I wouldn't be bitter if I lost, because I wasn't accepting the rematch from the start when I lost 2nd turn, before you lost your turn. Also, don't push this rematch thing because of your DC since you wanted the rematch from the turn1 and now you're just trying to find a ground for it. Also, no one can prove you didn't disconnect on purpose.

I am not planning to discuss this any further, good luck in-game, I explained the whole situation and I am sorry if you feel otherwise.
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
12.08.2012 - 16:38
I think it would be best if a rematch were to happen. I believe that in these circumstances, you don't have to do it, Caul, but it would be nice if you did. You both obviously had technical issues.
----
Kirjoittanut Mahdi, 23.11.2013 at 20:30

I don't consider the phrase "massive fag" to be an insult. Mods did.
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
12.08.2012 - 16:45
I watched that game and you lost barry.The game was as caulerpa mentioned. He refused rematch when he lost his turn because your 1st turn was very bad. This is normal. And he had italy,whole balkans and middle europe when you dc'ed on week 5. So,you already lost. Dont need a rematch!
Congrats and good luck next round caul
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
12.08.2012 - 17:30
I don't mind losing as much as I mind the circumstances surrounding it. I lost to VRIL fair and square but this game was riddled with bugs and not an ideal way to leave the tourney. But whatever, I'll just have to live with 3rd (at least until ELO comes out).
----

Ladataan...
Ladataan...
12.08.2012 - 22:42
Hmm, i remember the time WBL and Dalmati played a CW where Abdulla disconnected. We all abandoned to make it fair........
but now caulerpa you say no rematch for when barrymore disconnected.
----
Don't trust the manipulative rabbit.
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
13.08.2012 - 00:09
I appreciate the support but honestly I'm more annoyed that I got first pick and didn't get to test out my super awesome hipster start publically.

Looking forward to the final. Calling it now: Turkey is going to win.
----

Ladataan...
Ladataan...
13.08.2012 - 05:20
Anyone who watched the game can say it was already over when Barrymore disconnected, and denying this is really ridiculous. I don't see a reason for a rematch.

Also TopHats, i disconnected at the first turn of that CW. It was a nice move from you and i really appreciate it, but this is a different situation.
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
13.08.2012 - 05:30
Abdulla DCed in the first turn, if that was case here, I would certainly accept a rematch but he disconnected when it was already decided and over. It is obvious for anyone who had watched the game.
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
13.08.2012 - 07:31
I am sory but you cant DC when you did bad a few moves especially in a important tournament match. This is really ridiculous. I don't accuse(maybe he want to win so much) but I can't see another reason.
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
13.08.2012 - 07:43
Let's not argue over this anymore, it's pointless. There will be no rematch, and Barrymore accepted it. We're cool now.

We better turn to the final match, me and VRIL will set a date and I will post it here. Also, I am planning to record it and put it on YouTube again so that everyone can watch it.
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
13.08.2012 - 08:49
Sorry for my late responds, i was off for a while. Its good that things have solved, and i will fill in the result. Congrats to Barry for the 3rd place, Caulerpa; goodluck in the final!

If any of these cases happen in the future: Losing your match because you get disconnected does not give you any right for a rematch. Besides that it can be abused easely, I've never seen any online- game where you can claim a rematch because of your bad connection. The questions who was winning, or in what turn it was happening, is completely irrelevant. To prevent confusion in the future, i will add this to the rules if i make a new tournament. If you have more questions, just pm.
----
Exceptional claims demand exceptional evidence.
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
15.08.2012 - 06:04
I won't be here for the next few days, we'll play after I return.
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
15.08.2012 - 15:45
 VRIL
Grand finale
of
3rd Afterwind 1v1 Tournament Spring/Summer

VRIL Vs Caulerpa

Monday 20th of August

11:00 PDT • 14:00 EDT • 20:00 CEST • Mon 03:00 KST
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
20.08.2012 - 14:10
1st match is over, we will post the date for the 2nd game when we arrange it. Unfortunately, I couldn't play 2nd match right after the 1st one and VRIL will maybe be gone for a week or so, so be patient.
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
03.09.2012 - 03:56
When is the last match going to be played? Can you speed it up a bit?
----
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
03.09.2012 - 04:03
As soon as VRIL returns from the vacation.
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
06.09.2012 - 11:06
Kirjoittanut Caulerpa, 03.09.2012 at 04:03

As soon as VRIL returns from the vacation.

nah Vril quith afterwind forever his last wish was Gardevoir to got his trophy for 2 place
----
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
15.09.2012 - 06:35
Tomorrow, Sunday, 19.00 (7pm) Central European Time, final match.
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
16.09.2012 - 04:29
I betting on vril

go go go vril beat caul hehehehe
----
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
16.09.2012 - 04:31
I'm assuming the final is best of three?
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
16.09.2012 - 04:38
Kirjoittanut nonames, 16.09.2012 at 04:31

I'm assuming the final is best of three?

Its 2 times knockout. When they where in the final, Caulerpa had already 1 match lost, VRIL didn't. Caulerpa won that match, so they are now playing a second game, because VRIL lost his first match. The match of today is the last one.
----
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
16.09.2012 - 04:38
This is the last match, who wins is the winner of the tournament.
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
16.09.2012 - 10:30
Good luck to both. But with the tourney's settings. Whoever gets Ukraine already has a huge advantage. Unless the opposing player is a grand master at Turkey. GC eats IMP alive.
----
Don't trust the manipulative rabbit.
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
16.09.2012 - 13:17
It's over. Congrats to everyone, especially VRIL. The final match was an exhausting one.

Final standings:
#1 - Caulerpa
#2 - VRIL
#3 - Barrymore

I will upload a video to youtube soon, I hope.
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
16.09.2012 - 13:20
 VRIL
Congratualation Caul!

Thanks to Hugosch, you and all other participants for this very well organized tournament.
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Yksityisyys | Käyttöehdot | Bannerit | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Liity meihin:

Levitä sanaa