Hanki Premium piilottaaksesi kaikki mainokset
Postit: 489   Viereailijat: 305 users

Alkuperäinen viesti

Lähettänyt Hugosch, 31.03.2012 - 04:40
3rd Afterwind 1v1 Tournament Spring/Summer

General information:
This is the third 1v1 Afterwind tournament. The settings are going to change again, to prevent the same tournaments every season. However, Europe+ and 10k still seem to be the most popular settings, so it will not be changed. The initial countries will be changed to 2! Its not used very often and it gives both player more starting combinations, without using the same Strategy and first turn trick over and over again. Different rules, Different settings, More fun!

Current status: Tournament started. New registrations will be placed on the reservelist

Tournament type: 2 times knockout system:
This will be the same system that was used in the 2nd Afterwind tournament. It's a double elimination system.

Scheduling matches
Find you opponents in the seedings, and contact the player. If you have trouble with scheduling your match, contact Caulerpa or Hugosch. The player that is on top of the seedings, has to create the game.

Joining and seedings
You can join this tournament by posting a message in this forum or contact Caulerpa or Hugosch by a PM or in game. The registration will be closed on 21April and the seedings will be set on 22April. Also, that will be the start of the tournament. Players with the highest ranks get first picks in the seedings, to prevent a rank10 vs rank10 in the first round.

Default Match rules:
Game Type*: Quick game
Map: Europe+
Turn duration: 4mins
Starting funds: 10k
Maximum players*: 2
Joining until week*: 0
Victory: Capture player capital and hold for at least 2 turns
Game duration: 50turns
Rares: None
Initial countries: 2
+100 cities: On
Allow rejoining*: Off
Additional rules:
- It is not allowed to move your units into enemy territory within the first turn
- If both players doesn't want to pick first at the country selection, then the player that has been drawn first, has to pick.
- The match rules are only default: If both players agree on other gamerules (like other turn duration, map, initial countries or both players don't have premium), then it is allowed to change the default rules. Rules marked with * are non-negotiable
- If there are players with serval accounts; you can enter the tournament with just ONE of them. Entering the tournament with more accounts will lead to disqualification on all accounts.

Reporting your score
- Make a screenshot that will show who is the winner and post it here!
- When your enemy cheated (by attacking in the first turn for example); make a screenshot of that happening, and also post it here.

Current signups (64/64):
The signups are placed in 2 groups. The registration is closed, so this groups are definite signups are open for reserves now.

Any questions? Post below
19.06.2012 - 02:17
The deadline has ended of the following matches
(Forever Alone) vs. Lynchski: Both players seem to be willing to play but unable to get a suitable date. You have until Wednesday to play your match, otherwise i will set a date/time for you.

ShaiBB vs. Counterpart: The deadline of this match ends tomorrow! You guys are both active, so must be able to match up. You also have until Wednesday to play your match, otherwise i will set a date/time for you.

New Deadlines:

These matches have to be played before 25June:
winner of Shaibb/Counterpart vs. Pera

These matches have to be played before 2July:
VRIL vs. Nateballer
Abdulla vs. Hugosch
kalande vs. LuciusII
winner of (Forever Alone)/Lynchski vs. winner of Shaibb/Counterpart/Pera
winner of avatar/Desu vs. TopHats
Acquiesce vs. Stomach Ulcers
<- @Acquiesce; Please upload the right screenshot or Stomach has to confirm the score.

Other deadlines:

9July
Boys_Noize vs. winner of avatar/Desu/TopHats
Reckoner vs. winner of Acquiesce/Stomach Ulcers
loser of Abdulla/Hugosch vs. winner of (Forever Alone)/Lynchski/Shaibb/Counterpart/Pera
loser of Nateballer/VRIL vs. winner of kalande/LuciusII
----
Exceptional claims demand exceptional evidence.
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
20.06.2012 - 16:07
(Forever Alone), Lynchski, Counterpart and ShaiBB: I've spotted you all online, when your opponent was online at the same time. Still you didn't play your match and the deadline ends (again) today. We can't wait any longer now, and also you don't have a excuse for not playing: I will set the date/time for the match.

Both matches have to be be played tomorrow: 21June 22:00GMT+1 (16:00 (04:00 PM) New York time). Make sure you are there: whoever doesn't show up, has lost the match. Goodluck!
----
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
21.06.2012 - 15:26
ShaiBB was a no show to the match. Note the times in the screen shots (I live in the same time zone as New York)

----
This doesn't really say anything, it's just a space filler while I try to come up with a better signature.
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
22.06.2012 - 01:45
Hugo sent us a PM saying it was in 22:00 so i was online untill 22:15 but counter didnt show up. i didnt know the time in israel was suppose to be 23:00 for that so today we will play.
LilD you talk to much im still wating for us to 1vs1
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
22.06.2012 - 02:19
Match: (Forever Alone) vs. Lynchski: Both players where online, but no match was played, nor did i get any PM. Both players are removed from the tournament.

Match: ShaiBB vs. Counterpart: I checked @ 22.00 who was online, and Counterpart created a game at the correct time. However, seem to be a mistake by ShaiBB, who has sent me a message 1hour before that, telling Counter did not show up. @Counterpart: I know you did the right thing, but are you able to play the game today at the same time?
----
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
22.06.2012 - 11:48
ShaiBB sent me a message saying that he was busy today but that we can play tomorrow. Seeing how it's Saturday tomorrow it'll be a lot easier for us to play because I'll be free all day.
----
This doesn't really say anything, it's just a space filler while I try to come up with a better signature.
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
23.06.2012 - 14:48
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
23.06.2012 - 14:49
His picture seems like it messed up but he did win

gg ShaiBB
----
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
23.06.2012 - 14:50
Kirjoittanut Counterpart, 23.06.2012 at 14:49

His picture seems like it messed up but he did win

gg ShaiBB

all fixed ;] gg
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
23.06.2012 - 19:36
 Acquiesce (Valvoja)

gg
----
The church is near, but the road is icy... the bar is far away, but I will walk carefully...
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
23.06.2012 - 22:02
Gg
----
>.>
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
23.06.2012 - 22:10
Predicting a Barrymore win, infa 100%
----
Hello, I listen to Shakira and Rihanna and I support the multiculturalisation of Europe : )
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
26.06.2012 - 04:16
The deadline has ended of the following matches
avatar vs. Desu: No message recieved from both players. This game has to be played within 2days, or otherwise will set a date/time for you.

ShaiBB vs. Pera: The deadline of this match is extended because the match between Counterpart and ShaiBB took longer. Player your match before 29June!, or otherwise will set a date/time for you.

These matches have to be played before 2July:
VRIL vs. Nateballer
Abdulla vs. Hugosch
kalande vs. LuciusII
winner of avatar/Desu vs. TopHats

These matches have to be played before 9July
Boys_Noize vs. winner of avatar/Desu/TopHats
loser of Abdulla/Hugosch vs. winner of Shaibb/Pera
loser of Nateballer/VRIL vs. winner of kalande/LuciusII
----
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
26.06.2012 - 09:56
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
26.06.2012 - 11:16
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
26.06.2012 - 16:40
Vril won against Nate, no screenshot unfortunately.
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
26.06.2012 - 16:45
 VRIL
Kirjoittanut Caulerpa, 26.06.2012 at 16:40

Vril won against Nate, no screenshot unfortunately.

I confirm. gg nate
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
26.06.2012 - 16:47
I do not confirm. Never happened. Why must you cheat?
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
26.06.2012 - 17:31
Lol i am witness vril won!
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
27.06.2012 - 00:12
Kirjoittanut BASED Ironail, 23.06.2012 at 22:10

Predicting a Barrymore win, infa 100%

100% legit
----
I like stuff.... Yay?
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
27.06.2012 - 05:59
All the score's are filled in and confirmed.
@Pera - You also won your next round, because VAGlNEER, Lynschski and (forever alone) are disqualified.

Good luck in your next matches!

We are making progress and just 13players still remain in the tournament. Those are:
-VRIL
-Abdulla
-Hugosch
-Caulerpa
-Barrymore
-Acquiesce
-Nateballer
-LuciusII
-Pera
-Boys_noize
-TopHats
-Desu

Open matches:
Lower Bracket - 6th Round
Nateballer vs. LuciusII

Lower Bracket - 4th Round
Desu vs. avatar

4th Round
Abdulla vs. Hugosch

5th Round
Caulerpa vs. Barrymore
----
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
27.06.2012 - 18:14
 Desu
Update it so I go forward. Ask avatar for confirmation.
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
28.06.2012 - 02:18
Score confirmed by avatar. Desu; Try to play your next match asap!
----
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
01.07.2012 - 09:36
----
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
02.07.2012 - 04:55
The deadline of this match has ended:
Desu vs. TopHats - I will PM you with a date/time on witch the match has to be played. Whoever doesn't show up, has lost the match.

New deadlines:
These matches have to be played before next week (9July!)
Boys_Noize vs. winner of Desu/TopHats
Abdulla vs. Pera
Nateballer vs. LuciusII

These matches have to be played within 2weeks (16July!)
Hugosch vs. VRIL
Caulerpa vs. Barrymore
winner of Desu/TopHats/Boys_Noize vs. Acquiesce
winner of Abdulla/Pera vs. winner of Nateballer/LuciusII

Only the 6! best players of AW will be in the tournament on 16July. The deadline for the tournament final (best 2 players of AW!) is set on 13August.
----
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
02.07.2012 - 06:36
Kirjoittanut Guest, 02.07.2012 at 06:14

So you really believe that a tournament can tell us anything about who the best Afterwind player is? I may have bad news for you then.

Whats the bad news?

Would be nice if you would post this date in this thread as well, so we know when to be online to watch.

Just like all matches in this tournament: it's up to the player(s) to decide if spectators are allowed. You should PM them, not me.

If you have more to discuss, PM me.
----
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
02.07.2012 - 11:49

Kirjoittanut Hugosch, 02.07.2012 at 04:55

Only the 6! best players of AW will be in the tournament on 16July. The deadline for the tournament final (best 2 players of AW!) is set on 13August.

So you really believe that a tournament can tell us anything about who the best Afterwind player is? I may have bad news for you then.

I'd have to agree. What this tournament shows is who the best ukraine/turkey players are.
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
02.07.2012 - 14:20
Kirjoittanut Guest, 02.07.2012 at 13:23

Kirjoittanut NateBaller, 02.07.2012 at 11:49

I'd have to agree. What this tournament shows is who the best ukraine/turkey players are.

This.
Can't wait for Custom-1v1-maps + ELO.

agreed 100%
----
Don't trust the manipulative rabbit.
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
02.07.2012 - 16:09
Seriously, I know Cow wants his ELO story everywhere on the forum, but ELO will also not tell you who is best player. There is no game in witch there is no luck factor (except chess and checkers). Therefor: Its impossible to decide who is best player and who isn't in any way. Simply because its is based on some luck factors (and then i'm not even talking about Upgrades). Anyway: best you can do in that case, is starting a 1v1 knockout tournament. Who gets the end, can pretty much say he is one of the best. I haven't got a clue why i'm even responding to this nonsens, but i know its the last off-topic comment.
----
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
02.07.2012 - 16:15
Match: Desu vs. Tophats has to be played on Wednesday 20.00 (GMT +1). Thats 2.00 PM, New York time. Whoever doesn't show up, has lost the match.
----
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Yksityisyys | Käyttöehdot | Bannerit | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Liity meihin:

Levitä sanaa