Hanki Premium piilottaaksesi kaikki mainokset
Postit: 489   Viereailijat: 305 users

Alkuperäinen viesti

Lähettänyt Hugosch, 31.03.2012 - 04:40
3rd Afterwind 1v1 Tournament Spring/Summer

General information:
This is the third 1v1 Afterwind tournament. The settings are going to change again, to prevent the same tournaments every season. However, Europe+ and 10k still seem to be the most popular settings, so it will not be changed. The initial countries will be changed to 2! Its not used very often and it gives both player more starting combinations, without using the same Strategy and first turn trick over and over again. Different rules, Different settings, More fun!

Current status: Tournament started. New registrations will be placed on the reservelist

Tournament type: 2 times knockout system:
This will be the same system that was used in the 2nd Afterwind tournament. It's a double elimination system.

Scheduling matches
Find you opponents in the seedings, and contact the player. If you have trouble with scheduling your match, contact Caulerpa or Hugosch. The player that is on top of the seedings, has to create the game.

Joining and seedings
You can join this tournament by posting a message in this forum or contact Caulerpa or Hugosch by a PM or in game. The registration will be closed on 21April and the seedings will be set on 22April. Also, that will be the start of the tournament. Players with the highest ranks get first picks in the seedings, to prevent a rank10 vs rank10 in the first round.

Default Match rules:
Game Type*: Quick game
Map: Europe+
Turn duration: 4mins
Starting funds: 10k
Maximum players*: 2
Joining until week*: 0
Victory: Capture player capital and hold for at least 2 turns
Game duration: 50turns
Rares: None
Initial countries: 2
+100 cities: On
Allow rejoining*: Off
Additional rules:
- It is not allowed to move your units into enemy territory within the first turn
- If both players doesn't want to pick first at the country selection, then the player that has been drawn first, has to pick.
- The match rules are only default: If both players agree on other gamerules (like other turn duration, map, initial countries or both players don't have premium), then it is allowed to change the default rules. Rules marked with * are non-negotiable
- If there are players with serval accounts; you can enter the tournament with just ONE of them. Entering the tournament with more accounts will lead to disqualification on all accounts.

Reporting your score
- Make a screenshot that will show who is the winner and post it here!
- When your enemy cheated (by attacking in the first turn for example); make a screenshot of that happening, and also post it here.

Current signups (64/64):
The signups are placed in 2 groups. The registration is closed, so this groups are definite signups are open for reserves now.

Any questions? Post below
16.09.2012 - 13:46
Congrats caul, vril and barry! This was been a good tournament. To bad 2major updates came when this tournament was running, but nothing todo about that. Also thanks to all the other players that participated in this tourney! It took some longer then i expected (signing up started on: 31.03.2012, and the tourney end today). But i think it was a success
----
Exceptional claims demand exceptional evidence.
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
16.09.2012 - 13:52
Congratulation caulerpa, vril and barry

and also Hugosch. you did a great job organizing this
----

Ladataan...
Ladataan...
16.09.2012 - 16:06
Conguralations caulerpa,vril and barry
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
16.09.2012 - 17:25
Congratz Caul, vril and barry
----
Victorious Secret - sexiest cln of atWar
Horny Christmas & Fappy New Year Everyone!!
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
19.09.2012 - 04:36

If the audio gets bad at the end, just turn the volume off. Also, watch in 720p.
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
19.09.2012 - 14:26
Very nice congratulations to the finalists
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
21.09.2012 - 10:18
Congratulations cau.i lost to champion hehe
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
21.09.2012 - 11:10
Kirjoittanut monkey mind, 21.09.2012 at 10:18

I beat the champion. Y U NERF DS (((((((((
----
Kirjoittanut Amok, 29.04.2012 at 08:36

Gardevoir, your obnoxiousness really baffles me sometimes...just leave for good already or stop whining.
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
22.09.2012 - 12:09
Kirjoittanut monkey mind, 21.09.2012 at 10:18

i lose from pera but he is srbian wizard ehehhe
----
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Yksityisyys | Käyttöehdot | Bannerit | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Liity meihin:

Levitä sanaa