Hanki Premium piilottaaksesi kaikki mainokset
Postit: 17   Viereailijat: 146 users
07.07.2017 - 21:59
This is where I will post the latest news regarding new additions in New World Empires at War. Please do not discuss anything but the new updates here.
----
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
07.07.2017 - 22:04
Big Guns Update #1

New Units!
2S35 Koalitsiya-SV
Panzerhaubitz 2000
M270 MLRS
M114 Howitzer
PLZ-05
M777 Howitzer

In general, this update made artillery more powerful, more widely available and more strategic. These units as well as any unit marked with the [Artillery] heading cannot take any cities, as it does not make real life sense. These units have low ranges, low defense and high attack. When your enemy decides to place a large stack close to your lands, crush them with these devastating units!!!
----
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
08.07.2017 - 13:21
More cities and regions please!
----
If a game is around long enough, people will find the most efficient way to play it and start playing it like robots
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
08.07.2017 - 14:26
Kirjoittanut Skanderbeg, 08.07.2017 at 13:21

More cities and regions please!

Please no
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
10.07.2017 - 07:11
Lol. I do not think I am going to be adding any more cities or regions to the rp.

Anyways, I am going away for a summer vacation, which means that I will be gone until late Friday from today. This means no new features are going to come to the Roleplay until at least July 15th. I guess you boys (and girls) are going to have fun without me . I will see you then.
----
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
03.11.2017 - 09:17
Though something I noticed is that whenever someone from H8 massively breaks rules, the person never gets banned. Please be fair to everyone when it comes to rules otherwise don't enforce them at all. Sry for necroposting
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
16.11.2017 - 20:31
Advanced Aviation Update #1

The improvements made in this update are not easily visible to the player, however existent. This update revolves around the effectiveness of planes against SAM sites. Now more advanced planes are far more effective against SAM sites and visa versa. Planes are now divided into 4 tiers of effectiveness against SAM sites.

Tier 1 is essentially useless
Tier 2 is heavily disadvantaged
Tier 3 is Moderately disadvantaged
Tier 4 is advantaged

I am not going to post a list of which plane goes into which tier, however, I am going to note for sanity's sake that you typically should NOT use bombers or helicopters against SAM sites. Generally speaking the more expensive the fighter, the more likely it is that it exists in a higher tier, making it more effective against SAM sites.

For any questions or concerns feel free to PM me.
Peace and Love, Elijah
----
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
19.11.2017 - 13:42
Love u elojah
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
19.11.2017 - 23:21
Kirjoittanut 50 Cent, 19.11.2017 at 13:42

Love u elojah

I love you too <3
----
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
20.12.2017 - 23:52
Update #3

The improvements in this update are all over the place, so bear with me. From adding cities to renaming bases and giving events, this is not really a content update, but a sort of rebalalance.

List of Improvements
Re-Instated Egypt as Playable Nation instead of North Korea (NK is owned by terror)
Added Unit 777 (Egyptian Special Forces)
Gave T-90s to Egypt (Removed T-80s from Egypt)
Gave France more overseas bases as well as an extra base to the US, and an Iraq base to Turkey
Improved Critical strike chance of most naval units
Nuclear Overhaul (Nukes have extremely high critical chance, and there are now more of them floating around)
Added a small town to Germany (Mainly for the nuclear overhaul)
Increased income of France
Decreased income of Egypt (It was around 10k after I screwed it up I don't know how long ago, was way too high)
Panavia Tornados can now carry B61s
Renamed several US and French Bases

Peace and Love, Elijah
----
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
21.12.2017 - 17:00
Kirjoittanut Elijah, 20.12.2017 at 23:52

Update #3

The improvements in this update are all over the place, so bear with me. From adding cities to renaming bases and giving events, this is not really a content update, but a sort of rebalalance.

List of Improvements
Re-Instated Egypt as Playable Nation instead of North Korea (NK is owned by terror)
Added Unit 777 (Egyptian Special Forces)
Gave T-90s to Egypt (Removed T-80s from Egypt)
Gave France more overseas bases as well as an extra base to the US, and an Iraq base to Turkey
Improved Critical strike chance of most naval units
Nuclear Overhaul (Nukes have extremely high critical chance, and there are now more of them floating around)
Added a small town to Germany (Mainly for the nuclear overhaul)
Increased income of France
Decreased income of Egypt (It was around 10k after I screwed it up I don't know how long ago, was way too high)
Panavia Tornados can now carry B61s
Renamed several US and French Bases

Peace and Love, Elijah

will you be removing Catalonia from spain? #CataloniaIndependent
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
21.12.2017 - 19:11
Splendid @elijah
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
21.01.2018 - 23:12
Event Update

New World Empires at War is now a domination game. You will notice the addition of a new country, with 14 cities. Capture all 14 of its cities to win. This probably will not be permanent, but it should spice things up. Also, awhile ago I made it so that players do not start with nukes. I am continually cleaning up units for every country, so that countries that do not need standard units do not have them. Thank you all for your continued support of NWE.

Peace and Love, Elijah
----
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
17.05.2018 - 17:45
Israel Update

That means what you think it would mean. Many people have requested that I remove terror, so I have done it. There may be a few things I still need to do to clean it up, but Israel is a new power house in the Middle East. I have also added Iranian bases in Iraq and Syria.

Here is to ISIS no longer having enough significance to be included in my RP!
----
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
12.06.2018 - 17:12
Moar cities and units please
----
If a game is around long enough, people will find the most efficient way to play it and start playing it like robots
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
06.07.2018 - 23:12
Add Korea Peninsula as playable
----
真夜中の東京
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
10.07.2018 - 14:17
Add a "cancer" unit please!
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Yksityisyys | Käyttöehdot | Bannerit | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Liity meihin:

Levitä sanaa