Hanki Premium piilottaaksesi kaikki mainokset
Postit: 93   Viereailijat: 2399 users

Alkuperäinen viesti

Lähettänyt Meester, 22.06.2016 - 05:59
I can only have 9 options in the poll so here you are. 9 of the least spoken or used strategies these days! Vote on what you think the weakest is.

Äänestys

What is the weakest strategy?

Blitzkrieg
Sky Menace
Great Combinator
Hybrid Warfare
Lucky Bastard
Iron Fist
Master of Stealth
Naval Commander
Relentless Attack

Ääniä yhteensä: 5036
22.06.2017 - 16:52
Kirjoittanut brianwl, 22.06.2017 at 07:16

This poll needs to be redone as strats have changed since it started. (LB should not be second on the list anymore ♥)

Want me to make it baby?
----

Kirjoittanut Guest14502, 11.10.2014 at 09:44

Waffel for mod 2015
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
22.06.2017 - 22:30
Kirjoittanut brianwl, 22.06.2017 at 07:16

This poll needs to be redone as strats have changed since it started. (LB should not be second on the list anymore ♥)

SM GC and IF are too high up.
NC and LB too.

In fact, RA is good for low funds.
Also, when does GW become more useful than SM...
----

Ladataan...
Ladataan...
02.07.2017 - 21:32
Lucky bastard is the single worst strat in this game very shit because expensive units and crit does nothing
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
07.07.2017 - 19:41
Kirjoittanut RaulPB, 12.06.2017 at 13:51

Kirjoittanut Dyper, 12.06.2017 at 13:06

sure and thats why you have done 1563 games (48% leave so ) = 2313 games
and for stealths units are best stealth master (my optinions)

Leaves are counted as played games too I think

GW duel?

well look on mine stats ...i dont prefer duels :] (in duels are mostly good blitz ... when its a big map) not a GW

and you play only duels looks like ...so please ...shut up and be fair ...."hero" ....
----
The brave will die again and there will be left only "adaptable blind women "that will reproduce themselves and lead us to perdition
If someone remember me and hate.I dont
Mine reps are from games ("unwanted mostly") i remember barter with it
SmellingBUGS
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
07.07.2017 - 19:45
And well i tests some maps/scenarios ...alone and i always leave on the end ....cuz the prewiew does not work ... and the game count all in stats :thumbdown: ...shit :D so iam so "happy" now (care guys ) if you like a nice stats ..especially when you do well
----
The brave will die again and there will be left only "adaptable blind women "that will reproduce themselves and lead us to perdition
SmellingBUGS
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
08.07.2017 - 14:29
And well ;D i still dont know principle of this game (how it works) but sometime :what: ...one solider stop big army in a city ..with whom you planned to attack (thats so stupid principle ) and look anyway i have nice stats (win rating) Without consciousness (because iam not a woman...and i play like a man ! [human...not a chicken ] )
----
SmellingBUGS
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
16.07.2017 - 15:43
And I thought I used to much emoji's....

----

Kirjoittanut Guest14502, 11.10.2014 at 09:44

Waffel for mod 2015
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
17.07.2017 - 11:12
If I could use them 2x ... You would then see what is "too much"
----
SmellingBUGS
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
23.01.2018 - 23:21
How about Guerilla Warfare?
----

Ladataan...
Ladataan...
03.02.2018 - 14:35
no such a thing as weakest strategy wtf is this each has its use except for RA
----
Our next Moments are Tomorrows Memories
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
03.02.2018 - 14:39
 Nero
Kirjoittanut SyrianDevil, 03.02.2018 at 14:35

So then RA is the weakest...
----
Laochra¹: i pray to the great zizou, that my tb stops the airtrans of the yellow infidel
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
05.02.2018 - 04:10
LOL LB #2 weakest strat

I am done
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
21.03.2018 - 01:32
Slow rolling
----
Our next Moments are Tomorrows Memories
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
29.04.2018 - 17:40
Hybrid warfare and Sky menace should not be on the list (9 worst out of 15 overall strategies), they should be in the group of 6 best strats.. They are ranked low but still my point stands!
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
23.06.2018 - 10:18
Kirjoittanut SyrianDevil, 03.02.2018 at 14:35

truth
----
"You're aren't " - epic backflip
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
10.08.2018 - 21:06
What is up with the dancing babies
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
13.12.2018 - 08:50
How good is master of stealth in peoples opinion?
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
13.12.2018 - 18:28
fuck you bitch
Käyttäjä poistettu
Kirjoittanut Nightfeather12, 13.12.2018 at 08:50

It's great for world games with lots of cash. Not so good in small maps with little funding.
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
26.12.2018 - 20:45
What about blitzkrieg it does not do any damage all it does is give u more range
Duh
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
26.12.2018 - 23:10

Unless funds are really low, it can work, regardless of map size. I use it very often, with more wins than losses, because it seems to make sense to me. It works for me. That and NC. Love me some NC!

I've tried every strat many times, except Blitz. Some work for me better than others. It depends alot on how you play and how your style develops. Some people are very aggressive, and that's how they see things - so they tend to go for Blitz or RA or SM - something with long range and enhanced attack - and do very well. My strength is logistics with a bend toward defense. MoS and NC require serious logistics to work well, and Infantry are not nerfed, so those two turned out to be a natural fit for me.
----
Embrace the void
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
05.01.2019 - 04:00
How good is Imperialist?
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
06.02.2019 - 14:56
Soy mejor que esto
----
㊝Ꮆㄖ卄卂几_乃乇卂丂ㄒ㊝
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
07.02.2019 - 05:06
Not insurrection
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
16.02.2019 - 11:43
 Agel
Kirjoittanut TOTALOFZER0, 05.01.2019 at 04:00

How good is Imperialist?

With Low Funds probably the best because INF IMP Spam when no one can do full reinf is quite OP. But Both GW and IMP are Low funds Strat.
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
19.02.2019 - 00:35
 Witch-Doctor (Valvoja)
Kirjoittanut RatWar, 26.12.2018 at 23:10

Unless funds are really low, it can work, regardless of map size. I use it very often, with more wins than losses, because it seems to make sense to me. It works for me. That and NC. Love me some NC!

I've tried every strat many times, except Blitz. Some work for me better than others. It depends alot on how you play and how your style develops. Some people are very aggressive, and that's how they see things - so they tend to go for Blitz or RA or SM - something with long range and enhanced attack - and do very well. My strength is logistics with a bend toward defense. MoS and NC require serious logistics to work well, and Infantry are not nerfed, so those two turned out to be a natural fit for me.

Why dont you play someone like me, lets see how good you are then.
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
20.02.2019 - 22:46
Kirjoittanut Witch-Doctor, 19.02.2019 at 00:35

Why don't you take a flying shit?
----
Embrace the void
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
20.02.2019 - 22:52
 Witch-Doctor (Valvoja)
Kirjoittanut RatWar, 20.02.2019 at 22:46

It's hard to stand back and let someone say MOS is a good strategy.
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
20.02.2019 - 23:09
Kirjoittanut Witch-Doctor, 20.02.2019 at 22:52

I'm sorry, but I've been in too many arguments with self-righteous assholes in these forums on the subject. Ask Taz Youlkepoye and several others from his coalition (Apocalypse, gladiator66, etc.). Ask Homo Erectus, Prince_MurDerer, or Don. All of these players, and others, I have won against using MoS and/or NC. I compete against "real" players in "real" games (rarely scenarios and never RPs), and I have a respectable success rate.

Come on over to the casual side. I'll PM you when I start any new public games.

In fact, there are casual tournaments. I also won a game in the Risk Tournament (no strats or upgrades in that one), and I'm signed up for the 2v2 that I'm hosting with Taz. Join that, if there's still room. Games 7 through 12 in the Risk Tournament have not started yet (Game 6 finished country selection).
----
Embrace the void
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
20.02.2019 - 23:15
 Witch-Doctor (Valvoja)
Kirjoittanut RatWar, 20.02.2019 at 23:09

Kirjoittanut Witch-Doctor, 20.02.2019 at 22:52

I'm sorry, but I've been in too many arguments with self-righteous assholes in these forums on the subject. Ask Taz Youlkepoye and several others from his coalition (Apocalypse, gladiator66, etc.). Ask Homo Erectus, Prince_MurDerer, or Don. All of these players, and others, I have won against using MoS and/or NC. I compete against "real" players in "real" games (rarely scenarios and never RPs), and I have a respectable success rate.

Come on over to the casual side. I'll PM you when I start any new public games.

In fact, there are casual tournaments. I also won a game in the Risk Tournament (no strats or upgrades in that one), and I'm signed up for the 2v2 that I'm hosting with Taz. Join that, if there's still room. Games 7 through 12 in the Risk Tournament have not started yet (Game 6 finished country selection).

duel 1v1 casual game, you vs me, now.
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
21.02.2019 - 01:23
I'll bite, though you probably know the duel maps better than I do.
----
Embrace the void
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Yksityisyys | Käyttöehdot | Bannerit | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Liity meihin:

Levitä sanaa