Hanki Premium piilottaaksesi kaikki mainokset
Postit: 52   Viereailijat: 290 users

Äänestys

Should we remove the ability to pass through defence lines in Peace?

Remove
Leave
Don't care

Ääniä yhteensä: 316
15.03.2016 - 05:09
 Ivan (Valvoja)
Currently walls only stop players who are at War (see what I did there? ). It's been requested quite a few times to remove the ability to pass through them in Peace, to create more difference between Peace and Alliance and to reduce backstabbing. What do you guys think?
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
15.03.2016 - 08:11
Kirjoittanut Ivan, 15.03.2016 at 05:09

Currently walls only stop players who are at War.

This is poetry!
----
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
15.03.2016 - 08:20
 Evic
No, leave it as it is, its fine.

Just add how many max peace a game can have to be changeable too or real FFAs are impossible.
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
15.03.2016 - 09:07
Kirjoittanut Evic, 15.03.2016 at 08:20

No, leave it as it is, its fine.

Just add how many max peace a game can have to be changeable too or real FFAs are impossible.
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
15.03.2016 - 09:41
Will only increase the need for alliance(s). Leave it as is, just fix the FFA issue where you can peace.
----
Be Humble
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
15.03.2016 - 12:21
I remember once when I was a low rank, I had control of the middle east and had walled it off and peaced a high rank Russia. Russia then proceeded to spam marines and placed them throughout my land and I couldn't see them. Then he declared war and attacked all of my cities or the walls around them and I was dead pretty quickly. So yes, I think that it would be a good idea to remove that ability.
----
"Riddle me this, Riddle me that...?" - The Riddler

Ladataan...
Ladataan...
15.03.2016 - 12:44
Kirjoittanut TheRiddler, 15.03.2016 at 12:21

I remember once when I was a low rank, I had control of the middle east and had walled it off and peaced a high rank Russia. Russia then proceeded to spam marines and placed them throughout my land and I couldn't see them. Then he declared war and attacked all of my cities or the walls around them and I was dead pretty quickly. So yes, I think that it would be a good idea to remove that ability.

I've voted to remove the ability to pass through walls even though I've done the same to someone else with Marines and Stealth bombers....
#guilty
But all is fair in love and atWar. (see what I did there? )
----

Ladataan...
Ladataan...
15.03.2016 - 15:19

Just make when in peace to see invisible units.

Kirjoittanut Darkmace, 15.03.2016 at 09:41

Will only increase the need for alliance(s). Leave it as is, just fix the FFA issue where you can peace.

and this.
----
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
15.03.2016 - 18:05
Kirjoittanut Cold Case, 15.03.2016 at 15:19

----
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
15.03.2016 - 19:13
Again we have a split down the louder and more respected higher ranks who seem to be inclined to keep the ability, and the general population, who must therefore be voting to remove to give these results.

I've always found it interesting the way that polls like this always seem to have a big split between the high and low ranks. Does it take the sort of mindset the higher ranks have to be good at the game, or are they changed by becoming a high rank?
----
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
15.03.2016 - 19:34
I don't think people at peace should be allowed to see stealth units. I've always taken a peace treaty to be a temporary status. It doe snot imply a future alliance, but should not imply no future chance of war. For this case, people at peace should not be allowed to see stealth units and for this reason as well, people at peace should not be allowed to cross through walls. Because people at peace can cross through walls undetected, I rarely peace out of fear of being attacked from stealth troops.
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
15.03.2016 - 20:08
Kirjoittanut Dereny, 15.03.2016 at 19:34

I've always taken a peace treaty to be a temporary status. It doe snot imply a future alliance, but should not imply no future chance of war. For this case, people at peace should not be allowed to see stealth units and for this reason as well, people at peace should not be allowed to cross through walls.

I spot on this
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
16.03.2016 - 07:25
Kirjoittanut Columna Durruti, 15.03.2016 at 18:05

Ok then just be a good player and watch your back
----
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
16.03.2016 - 08:02
Kirjoittanut Cold Case, 16.03.2016 at 07:25

Imagine a player, you are peaced to, can see your stealth units. And this same player is allied to another player, who is your enemy.... now imagine you'e sending stealth units to finish him off and the player you are at peace can see the full attack.
Would you say it is better for him to be able to see the stealth units or would it be safer that he cannot inform his ally (your enemy)?

I really prefer only my allies to be able to see my stealth units.
----
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
16.03.2016 - 08:20
Kirjoittanut Columna Durruti, 16.03.2016 at 08:02

Kirjoittanut Cold Case, 16.03.2016 at 07:25

Imagine a player, you are peaced to, can see your stealth units. And this same player is allied to another player, who is your enemy.... now imagine you'e sending stealth units to finish him off and the player you are at peace can see the full attack.
Would you say it is better for him to be able to see the stealth units or would it be safer that he cannot inform his ally (your enemy)?

I really prefer only my allies to be able to see my stealth units.

lol i agree you were right
----
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
16.03.2016 - 10:12
I dont like it because it makes it even easier to troll and backstab You can wall people into cities with unbreakable walls or wall everything then break peace and take everything.
I can definitely see the positives of this and have some suggestion for implementation
It makes people more cautious about who they peace with. Right now there is almost no downside to going to peace with everybody

It is also realistic. Norh Korea and South Korea are technically at peace but you dont see them crossing eachothrr's walls

If this was implemented, I suggest making it an optional setting available to the host.
Or do what some games do and let you customize peace and alliance treaties. Let players pick if they will allow a player they peace with pass their walls.
----
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
16.03.2016 - 12:37
REMOVE PECE OPTION AT ALL.
REMOVE ALLIANCES ,ALLOW ONLY FFA .
WTF YOU WANT ?
Imagine this, France and Turkey ally each other and fight some guy in asia,and turkey holds middle east,to keep it from marines passing it walls off iran, uae saudi etc. How is France going to help ?
----
No such thing as a good girl, you are just not the right guy.

Ladataan...
Ladataan...
16.03.2016 - 12:42
Kirjoittanut Black Swans, 16.03.2016 at 12:37

WTF YOU WANT ?
Imagine this, France and Turkey ally each other and fight some guy in asia,and turkey holds middle east,to keep it from marines passing it walls off iran, uae saudi etc. How is France going to help ?

Suez Canal? Arctic Ocean? Breaking walls? Wall-fucking?
----

Ladataan...
Ladataan...
16.03.2016 - 13:18
Kirjoittanut Darth., 16.03.2016 at 12:42

WTF YOU WANT ?

Suez Canal? Arctic Ocean? Breaking walls? Wall-fucking?

----
No such thing as a good girl, you are just not the right guy.

Ladataan...
Ladataan...
16.03.2016 - 14:16

Simelar thing happend to me once,+1.
----
Do you fear death? Do you fear that dark abyss? All your deeds laid bare. All your sins punished.
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
16.03.2016 - 14:26
Ghost
Käyttäjä poistettu
Remove
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
16.03.2016 - 14:41
Here was the original topic on this: https://atwar-game.com/forum/topic.php?topic_id=22579

Kirjoittanut Abraham, 16.03.2016 at 14:41

Perhaps add option that players can enable or disable in game settings if players they are with peace can pass their walls or not if it's possible to implement.

----

"For out of the ground we were taken
For the dust we are,
And to the dust we shall return"
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
16.03.2016 - 14:41
I am completely against removing it, not being able to capture their empty cities is enough imo. Perhaps add option that players can enable or disable in game settings if players they are with peace can pass their walls or not if it's possible to implement.
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
16.03.2016 - 16:00
Have as option when peace the person?
----
The best players are those who think outside the box and aren't afraid to try something new
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
16.03.2016 - 16:11
Kirjoittanut Abraham, 16.03.2016 at 14:41

I am completely against removing it, not being able to capture their empty cities is enough imo. Perhaps add option that players can enable or disable in game settings if players they are with peace can pass their walls or not if it's possible to implement.

This I would support. Perhaps there could be an option after you are at peace with someone where you can request crossing through walls. This request could then be accepted or denied the following turn by the player being asked.
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
16.03.2016 - 16:17

He said it all
----
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
16.03.2016 - 16:52

WTF YOU WANT ?

read again what you wrote, im gonna assume that you referred to peace between france and turkey, why would france be in peace with turkey and not allied to fight someone in asia? the only reason in which your scenario could happen would be in a non-locked settings FFA or if france is fighting US and is planning to kill turkey later, or the other way around. can you give a good reason to keep the ability to bypass walls in peace? other than backstabbing ofcourse
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
16.03.2016 - 17:14
Remove it, peace =/= alliance
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
16.03.2016 - 17:47
Kirjoittanut Ivan, 15.03.2016 at 05:09

Currently walls only stop players who are at War (see what I did there? ). It's been requested quite a few times to remove the ability to pass through them in Peace, to create more difference between Peace and Alliance and to reduce backstabbing. What do you guys think?

Man you made this game,you should know that in peace people cant take cities of each other,so they cant backstab....
I think that you should leave it as it is.
----

Ladataan...
Ladataan...
16.03.2016 - 17:47
Kirjoittanut Al Fappino, 16.03.2016 at 16:17

He said it all
----

Ladataan...
Ladataan...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Yksityisyys | Käyttöehdot | Bannerit | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Liity meihin:

Levitä sanaa