Hanki Premium piilottaaksesi kaikki mainokset
Postit: 6   Viereailijat: 44 users
10.12.2011 - 08:55
The concept behind these is the same as in Civilization. You pay an amount of money to lay down road that speeds up movement. Roads are less costly than railroads and they increase the range by about 1/2 (or 1/4 in some cases) and railroads increase the range by 2x (1/2 in the aforementioned cases). Only land units can use (rail)roads. Train units may even be implemented to to cross only these new (rail)roads.
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
10.12.2011 - 20:47
I like the idea, but how about a slight edit;

If you're in a non-harbor city, you can pay to create a non-working ship, and can move them to a harbor to launch them via Train

They don't work until you launch them, but if you're in a naval war this can be valuable.
----
~goodnamesalltaken~
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
10.12.2011 - 20:55
This idea has been suggested before it was dismissed and Topic closed might as well close this thread
----
"Austria the shield and Prussia the sword!" Too bad that they are attached to the wrong arm: The right one holds the defiantly gli stening shield, and the left one is supposed to wield the sword"
-Franz Grillparzer, Prussian Officer
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
10.12.2011 - 21:44
 KYBL
Want faster units?

Buy Blitzkrieg. Case closed
----

Ladataan...
Ladataan...
10.12.2011 - 22:26
Even though this idea has been mentioned so many times by so many people now (even I had it a while ago...as did NCM, and so many others) something like this doesn't seem needed unless it is to transport units without touching them- for economical purposes, or for training units on the go.
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
11.12.2011 - 11:50
Kirjoittanut FaLLenXH3R0ESx, 10.12.2011 at 20:55

This idea has been suggested before it was dismissed and Topic closed might as well close this thread

But we appreciate the effort. Maybe I should add this to the faq.
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Yksityisyys | Käyttöehdot | Bannerit | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Liity meihin:

Levitä sanaa