Hanki Premium piilottaaksesi kaikki mainokset
Postit: 956   Viereailijat: 5506 users

Alkuperäinen viesti

Lähettänyt Sun Tsu, 13.12.2015 - 16:50
Are you looking to join a coalition in the game? You are at the right place - please state:
  • Preferred maps
  • TimeZone
  • Why you want to join a clan.

Good Luck and Have Fun!
22.02.2020 - 14:49
Hmm
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
22.02.2020 - 14:55
Kirjoittanut yukaaaa, 22.02.2020 at 14:49

Hmm

JOIN MY FUCKING CLAN OR YOU ARE BANNED
----
Happiness = reality - expectations
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
02.03.2020 - 06:00
Hey I am new in this game, but I am a pretty good player at Risk, age of civilisations and other similar games.
I am very active too. Can I join anybody?
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
06.03.2020 - 08:16
Brand new, english speaker and willing to learn. Let me know if I can eventually become an asset to your team.
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
06.03.2020 - 08:17
Kirjoittanut Ricardo_UK, 02.03.2020 at 06:00

Hey I am new in this game, but I am a pretty good player at Risk, age of civilisations and other similar games.
I am very active too. Can I join anybody?

I also love AOE2, strategy games rock !
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
14.03.2020 - 23:51
Hey small youtuber named the degenerate studios with around 80 subscribers not important but i like medeval type games and the modern type here is just bullshit just mass produce bombers and attack citys and you win wow so cool. im american as seen on from. and im on the west coast. i want to join because i want to fight with others.
----
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCDWxr1scwAmm7ZQ7Z_QzgEQ
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
23.03.2020 - 07:59
My preferred maps are world and and eurasia+africa
my timezone is East coast of United states (EST)
I want to join a clan to have more fun than alone.
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
26.03.2020 - 01:45
I am a fairly new player but am picking up my skill on the daily, I play everyday but late at night, (Pacific time, U.S.)
If I can be of any use to you or your coalition, feel free to message me
I prefer to play on World but will play on any map and am free to roleplay
Discord:
Air #3291
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
16.04.2020 - 13:45
Hm
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
20.04.2020 - 06:27
I like playing Scenarios (Middle Earth and WW2) and I am fairly decent in the basic world map . I want to gain experience in 3v3 EU.
My time zone is Indian Standard Time (GMT-+5:30).
I was earlier in Pendragon but after I took a break from the game few months back, I got kicked out. Now that I am back and active, I am looking for a good coalition. Please DM me if you wish to talk.
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
05.06.2020 - 11:07
I would like to join a clan. I promise to be active.
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
23.08.2020 - 03:31
I would really like to join a clan. I will be active everyday and often play daily games.
I prefer large maps and I usually use European countries while in a normal world map game. Both quick and casual games are fine.
I am in the GMT +8 timezone. (AWST, BDT, BNT, CHOT, CIT, CST, HKT, IRKT, MST, MYT, PHT, PST, SGT, ULAT, WST) I usually play around 4pm - 11pm.
I want to join a clan because I want to gain experience and sp, upgrade my rank and learn how to play better. A clan is really important for me and I would really love to join one. All coalitions are good for me. Please let me join your clan!
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
23.08.2020 - 03:36
Oh btw I can speak English, Russian and Chinese.
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
04.09.2020 - 12:22
My preferred maps are europe and global, but i will play others. I am in us central timezone. i want to join a clan to have fun and get to know the community. i am pretty new, but know how to play, and understand the game. Please let me join your clan
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
06.09.2020 - 16:07
My preferred maps are: World map, europe map, and world war 1 (the war to end all wars)
My time zone is GMT/UTC -5, I can speak Spanish and English
I want to join a clan so I can be better in atwar, and also so I can be useful for one clan, and to learn more about some of my favorite maps like the ww1 map
I hope you let me join to your clan
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
07.09.2020 - 14:51
Preferred Maps: Shoker-Dolan's ww2, Aetius' ww1, world 50k, Japanese Shogunate
Time Zone: EST (eastern coast united states), I can speak English, Hindi, (kinda) Spanish, n Sanskrit
I wanna join a clan so i can do the cw and master the base game Eu map

thx in advance!
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
09.11.2020 - 04:54
Hey every one i'm new
looking to join a coalition in the game
i play any maps
TimeZone : any time between 18.00 to 4.00
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
20.11.2020 - 08:16
Preferred Maps : World Map, Colonial Supremacy, and a lot of different kinds of medieval maps.
Im hoping to join because I honestly want some sort of coalition to join since I haven't tried joining one before.
Timezone: EST (And I only speak English)
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
26.11.2020 - 08:43
Hi! I would like to join a clan. Any clan interested?
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
29.11.2020 - 18:48
My Preferred maps are the World map and Eurasia.
Time zone is Eastern Standard Time (EST)
I want to join the clan because I want to learn the game, get a higher rank, interact with the community, and have fun.
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
07.12.2020 - 15:25
Hello, english speaker from the west coast, I play all maps. I want to join a clan so I have people to play with and against, as well as have fun and be more active in the community
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
11.12.2020 - 05:16
Hello, my preferred maps are the World, Europe+ and Euroafrica.
Timezone MEZ, Germany.
I want to join the clan because I want to learn the game, get a higher rank, interact with the community, and have fun.
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
07.01.2021 - 09:10
Preferred maps: World and Eurasia mostly. All maps are welcome!
TimeZone: EET +2
Why you want to join a clan: I want to have friends who play this game, I keen to learn it and have fun!

I speak English, Bulgarian and Turkish.
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
08.01.2021 - 20:47
Hello, my name is Captain Steele, I am the leader U.N.S Courageous, anyone who is looking for a clan is welcome to join we accept all new recruits provided they agree to our rules. Look forward to seeing you in our clan. https://atwar-game.com/cln/cln.php?cln_id=1135
----
BOW DOWN
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
19.01.2021 - 00:39
Lo que sea
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
26.01.2021 - 09:21
I'm joining a coalition because I'm looking for more interaction in regards to the multiplayer aspect of AtWar. I live in the EST UTC -5 timezone. My preferred maps are Colonial Supremacy and New World Order V7 Rev7.
----
Patriot_Optimia
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
27.01.2021 - 11:26
Hi, check out the Niki Home Page including the minimum rank requirements (R-5) for new members. Let me know if it looks like a good fit and we can discuss.

https://atwar-game.com/forum/topic.php?topic_id=43862

With best regards...

Commodus, Founding Leader, Niki
----
"Now I am become death, the destroyer of worlds..."
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
10.02.2021 - 07:57
Hello newbies!

We just found a new coalition on casual games. We believe that we are the funniest dudes in the game. We are looking for promising players. If you are willing to develop yourself in the casual scene, then come and join us!

our page: https://atwar-game.com/cln/cln.php?cln_id=1153
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
17.02.2021 - 09:08
Kirjoittanut Palmitas, 06.02.2020 at 10:27

Kirjoittanut SergBao, 04.02.2020 at 15:03

Well i was just kicked out from SP Police, suddenly and no explanation lol...
Preferred maps: I use to play eu or basics world and so on but still opened to role plays
Time Zone: CET (Central europe)
Would like to improve on game, learn and practice about the tb, strats and so but also cw
English or spanish speaking clan, not a problem

you got kicked from SP police because a officer kicked 100 people on perpouse, the owner saw it and kick him fast. even btw Order of the emperor is obviously your perfect place.
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
10.03.2021 - 23:03
Looking for group
----
Bastian was here...
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Yksityisyys | Käyttöehdot | Bannerit | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Liity meihin:

Levitä sanaa