Hanki Premium piilottaaksesi kaikki mainokset
Postit: 22   Viereailijat: 63 users
20.01.2015 - 18:04
Fantasia's United Nations Remastered 1.0

Rules of United Nations

1) Nations must publicly declare war with legal reasons and before going to war, the UN must decide on to approve or refuse based on reason.

2) Nations cannot enter other nation's airspace or land space. If this rule is violated then the victim can destroy trespassing units and declare war. UNs cannot decline. (Violators cannot go rogue for this reason.)

3) Allies can support other allies by defending or funding their ally however they cannot assist in invading the enemy nation. (Violating this rule will allow the UN to declare you rogue). Alternatively you can have 1v1, 2v2, and 3v3 wars or otherwise if agreed you can have wars like this 1v1, 1v2, 1v3, 2v3.

4) Threats are a reason for way and UNs cannot decline it.

5) Members of UN have the right to vote and the majority votes can overrule a UN's declaration or to declare a UN rogue.

6) UNs cannot confiscate nuclear silos or any WMD silos unless a nation used them against another nation or UN. (Nations will be declared rogues automatically and votes do not count if a nation nukes another nation.) An exception to the rule is when the world is in world war 3 or the nation chooses to sell the silos to the UNs.

7) The UN cannot intervene or participate in world war 3. (All rules do not apply unless nations declare themselves to be neutral. However if Neutral nations are attacked by others during WW3 then UN will declare you rogue and kill you!

8) Neutral land that is left behind by other players after first turn will be free for all to fight over or in other word disputed.

9) UNs are allowed to pass through nation's land. All nations must send peace to or accept peace from UN

10) UNs cannot occupy land other than their own bases (taking over rogue nation's bases is an exception until the rogue nation is defeat, then the UN must leave the lands immediately).

Updates

None Currently

Credits

Fantasia (Ghost-IV Formerly) - Everything
Viruslegion - Fixing USA
----
I'll haunt you, Don't tempt me!
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
20.01.2015 - 22:30
 KYBL
Nobody plays UN anymore
----

Ladataan...
Ladataan...
21.01.2015 - 07:32
Rankist Sharck
Käyttäjä poistettu
IMO neutral land should be left alone, unless your map is not fully balanced then give it to the weaker nations.
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
22.01.2015 - 00:21
There edited that and much better more colorful I must say hehe.
----
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
22.01.2015 - 09:06
 KYBL
Adding "remaster" to your name doesn't make it better it just sounds stupid
----

Ladataan...
Ladataan...
22.01.2015 - 10:57
Lol well I did remaster it lol, otherwise I wouldn't have called it remastered lol
----
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
22.01.2015 - 12:30
Rankist Sharck
Käyttäjä poistettu
Kirjoittanut Ghost-IV, 22.01.2015 at 10:57

Lol well I did remaster it lol, otherwise I wouldn't have called it remastered lol
>rule 8
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
22.01.2015 - 13:55
Whats wrong with rule 8?
----
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
23.01.2015 - 02:22
Rankist Sharck
Käyttäjä poistettu
Kirjoittanut Ghost-IV, 22.01.2015 at 13:55

Whats wrong with rule 8?
creates unbalance even if the game has absolute perfect reinf-income balance.
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
23.01.2015 - 19:39
Sure but how would you have neutral land divided then?
----
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
25.01.2015 - 02:31
Rankist Sharck
Käyttäjä poistettu
Kirjoittanut Ghost-IV, 23.01.2015 at 19:39

Sure but how would you have neutral land divided then?
If you read my posts I would say to leave it be to prevent unbalance. Assuming every faction in the UN is balanced, what happens when one player, by dumb luck has a geographical advantage to cap some neat countries.
The game unbalanced as that lucky player has an advantage, and we don't know how nice a UN would be to allow a 2v1 or something on that player.
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
27.01.2015 - 20:08
Sure but there's no telling when that would happen if it does so they can only gain that advantage by luck like you said, so your saying it should remain neutral because no one will let that country sit for no reason. Shouldn't it be divided by neighbours of that nation (unless it's Africa of course)? I'm not sure what you want me to do about it to fix that, so please tell me so I can do just that
----
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
28.01.2015 - 02:10
Rankist Sharck
Käyttäjä poistettu
Kirjoittanut Ghost-IV, 27.01.2015 at 20:08

Sure but there's no telling when that would happen if it does so they can only gain that advantage by luck like you said, so your saying it should remain neutral because no one will let that country sit for no reason. Shouldn't it be divided by neighbours of that nation (unless it's Africa of course)? I'm not sure what you want me to do about it to fix that, so please tell me so I can do just that
To equally divide a nation everyone must get equal reinf and income from that nation, which I think is impossible. Even if you do it, some people will have difficulty reaching the land, again creating an advantage for nations who luckily get a geographical nation. Leave it alone, and the game stays balanced.
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
28.01.2015 - 12:09
I don't think others will agree to that idea but I just thought of something that could help, but it means that I would have to convert all cities within that country into their own country and set them as capitals, that will allow equal division
----
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
29.01.2015 - 12:32
Rankist Sharck
Käyttäjä poistettu
Kirjoittanut Ghost-IV, 28.01.2015 at 12:09

I don't think others will agree to that idea but I just thought of something that could help, but it means that I would have to convert all cities within that country into their own country and set them as capitals, that will allow equal division
You didn't read what I said, for perfect balance you need to give every country a piece, but those isolated pieces of land can easily be attacked, very undefendable.
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
29.01.2015 - 15:15
I did read it, I didn't understand what you meant by it obviously. But that would be why UN would have to ensure people get's a piece and ensure their piece is stable so that way its defendable.
----
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
30.01.2015 - 10:11
Rankist Sharck
Käyttäjä poistettu
Kirjoittanut Ghost-IV, 29.01.2015 at 15:15

I did read it, I didn't understand what you meant by it obviously. But that would be why UN would have to ensure people get's a piece and ensure their piece is stable so that way its defendable.
What? How does ''stabilizing'' (what is that) fix the problem that a nation would have to invest into ATs/Ts to defend that piece of land?
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
30.01.2015 - 17:27
Because that piece of land would provide the income and production to stabilize the territory. You say their very undefendable, I say untrue especially if UN's make sure no one gets them and if they do then UN can take it back and make sure the land is given to the proper people. Look, everything I've said I could do to fix this issue that you have brought up has either A) The Idea has been attacked B) You speak as if you are trying to make this issue impossible to fix or C) You are trolling.

So please why don't you provide me a solution to the issue if this issue is a concern to you and I will address it, otherwise your wasting my time.
----
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
31.01.2015 - 02:34
Rankist Sharck
Käyttäjä poistettu
Kirjoittanut Ghost-IV, 30.01.2015 at 17:27

Because that piece of land would provide the income and production to stabilize the territory. You say their very undefendable, I say untrue especially if UN's make sure no one gets them and if they do then UN can take it back and make sure the land is given to the proper people. Look, everything I've said I could do to fix this issue that you have brought up has either A) The Idea has been attacked B) You speak as if you are trying to make this issue impossible to fix or C) You are trolling.

So please why don't you provide me a solution to the issue if this issue is a concern to you and I will address it, otherwise your wasting my time.
Different countries = different income/reinf. It will be impossible to divide equally between even 15 players. Instead, assuming the map is 100 percent balanced, leave the land alone so their would be no advantages in some countries over others.
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
11.02.2015 - 03:16
Rankist Sharck
Käyttäjä poistettu
Fantasia, understand please that your rules allow a player to nab some countries, and get bigger than some. How is that fair?
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
11.02.2015 - 15:14
 KYBL
Kirjoittanut Guest, 11.02.2015 at 03:16

Fantasia, understand please that your rules allow a player to nab some countries, and get bigger than some. How is that fair?

I agree I think we should all be equal and nobody can win against anyone and we should all sit in a circle and circlejerk each other.
----

Ladataan...
Ladataan...
12.02.2015 - 05:36
Rankist Sharck
Käyttäjä poistettu
Kirjoittanut KYBL, 11.02.2015 at 15:14

Kirjoittanut Guest, 11.02.2015 at 03:16

I agree I think we should all be equal and nobody can win against anyone and we should all sit in a circle and circlejerk each other.
Or maybe use skill to win
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Yksityisyys | Käyttöehdot | Bannerit | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Liity meihin:

Levitä sanaa