Hanki Premium piilottaaksesi kaikki mainokset
Postit: 9   Viereailijat: 47 users
14.10.2014 - 13:20
Hi guys

perhaps you could help me on the following question real quick.

Do you know whether it was possible to limit recruitment of certain units to certain cities? If so, how?

E.g. as for California do you know whether it was possible to have Marines only being recruited in San Diego, tanks in LA, bombers in San Francisco and so on?

Thx
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
14.10.2014 - 21:25
Don't think so
----
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
14.10.2014 - 22:02
Unit types available for reinforcements are always country or whole map specific. You cannot define a unit only available for one city, unless it is the only city of a particular country. he only option is to limit units to certain countries or exclude them from others.
If you mean the auto-production function, then yes, you can set it individually for each city.

For map/scenario customization see this page: http://atwardatabase.weebly.com/cds-map-making-guide.html
----
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
15.10.2014 - 11:49
Kirjoittanut CptJohn, 14.10.2014 at 13:20

Hi guys

Do you know whether it was possible to limit recruitment of certain units to certain cities? If so, how?

E.g. as for California do you know whether it was possible to have Marines only being recruited in San Diego, tanks in LA, bombers in San Francisco and so on?

Thx

No you cant make each city different, however if you make 3 different countries in a map builder and give tanks only to LA and so forth then it would limit this
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
16.10.2014 - 13:41
Thank you very much for your input.

Well I do think I understand, that the way of recruitment I thought of initially, is a dead idea pretty much.
But could you tell me how to limit recruitment of a certain type of unit to a certain province of a faction?

I think I do understand how to limit a certain unit to a certain faction so that only this faction would be able to recruit this certain unit after all but I still dont know how you would limit recruitment of a certain type of unit to a certain province of the same faction.

E.g. I did find recruitment of certain types of units limited to certain provinces of one faction on the ancient world map or one of the WWI maps as well.
I believe that if you d pick Egypt on the ancient worlds map you could only recruit chariots in 2 or 3 provinces of the core Egyptian territory. And that s pretty much the same for Rome and Gaul and any faction really which is that you will find recruitment of certain units limit to the core provinces of a faction on the ancient world map (druids in Britain, Triari in Italy and so on). Also, as for WWI I think you could only recruit tanks in mainland Europe but not in the colonies. So yea could you tell me how to limit the recruitment of a certain unit to a certain province of a faction?

Thank you very much for you thoughts on that issue
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
25.10.2014 - 17:25
Wait you can . ( Available at turn: (? ) to (?) just put for a unit and you can limit it to any country you want.. and you can make the reinforcement on the city
----
Hi
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
01.12.2014 - 20:47
Did anyone realize this guy can't make maps anyway?
----

Ladataan...
Ladataan...
02.12.2014 - 07:23
Kirjoittanut Sultan of Swing, 01.12.2014 at 20:47

Hi guys

That's why he was in a hurry for the answer.
----
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
02.12.2014 - 08:42
Kirjoittanut Columna Durruti, 02.12.2014 at 07:23

Kirjoittanut Sultan of Swing, 01.12.2014 at 20:47

Hi guys

That's why he was in a hurry for the answer.

Meh.. Whatever lol
----

Ladataan...
Ladataan...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Yksityisyys | Käyttöehdot | Bannerit | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Liity meihin:

Levitä sanaa