Hanki Premium piilottaaksesi kaikki mainokset
Postit: 7   Viereailijat: 36 users
23.04.2011 - 05:57
Can you implement voice chat in the game, it would be very useful, especially on short turn games, so you can talk to allies and move units
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
23.04.2011 - 07:08
Good idea it would save even more time
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
23.04.2011 - 11:31
I don't think it's a necessary upgrade sincewe can use vent or skype for this porpuse, just like as any other games. But I don't see any reason it shouldn't be created IF Ivan and Amok have time.
----
"Whenever death may surprise us, let it be welcome if our battle cry has reached even one receptive ear and another hand reaches out to take up our arms".
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
23.04.2011 - 11:42
Kirjoittanut Pinheiro, 23.04.2011 at 11:31

I don't think it's a necessary upgrade sincewe can use vent or skype for this porpuse, just like as any other games. But I don't see any reason it shouldn't be created IF Ivan and Amok have time.

I use skype for the most part when it comes to this stuff.
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
23.04.2011 - 15:58
But you can only use skype with you real friends... someone i don't know who just entered the game and became my ally may not have skype... and i may not have the time to ask him add him and... and... and...
maybe this can be done with teamspeak in coalition wars but not in instand games :/
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
23.04.2011 - 18:42
I have thought about this many times... Can the admins do something like ventrilo or something?
----
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
23.04.2011 - 22:08
Setting up something like this would most likely not be the easiest of tasks. However for things like coalition matches where everyone already knows each other you should look in to Mumble http://mumble.sourceforge.net/ it is basically an open source ventrillo and there are a number of public servers that could be used to coordinate things.
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Yksityisyys | Käyttöehdot | Bannerit | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Liity meihin:

Levitä sanaa