Hanki Premium piilottaaksesi kaikki mainokset
Postit: 629   Viereailijat: 963 users

Alkuperäinen viesti

Lähettänyt Chess, 23.11.2013 - 19:05

General Information
- All record submissions should not be modified in any way.
- Screenshots submissions for the "Most SP in one game" need to be taken on the final victory/defeat screen ( Example )
, otherwise only half of the SP will be counted. Screenshots for ELO submissions must show the record,
the player's name and a objective reference that allows us to search the record.
. If a SP multiplier is applied to the scenario/map of a record, then said record will also be multiplied by it.
- Rules for the PvE Competition: Click here
- In order to submit a record you have to either write me a private message
or post your record with a screenshot in this topic.
- NO SCREENSHOT = NO RECORD ENTRY
- Can´t think of any other rules, contact me if you believe there should be another one.
- Any other ideas? Contact me.

Player Records

PvE Competition

213 SP by Chess

212 SP by klevis

208 SP by Laochra

203 SP by Eagle

Most SP in one Game

16 478 SP by Taz Youlkepoye

12 643 SP by berickf

10 926 SP by Chess

Most SP in one Turn

1291 SP by Chess

788 SP by Dr. Trollface*

655 SP by Chess

Lifetime ELO Peak

NameCountryRatingDate
PleaseMe 1773 July 19, 2019
Chess 1763 March 08, 2019
4nic 1 751 June 6, 2018
Eagle 1740 April 20, 2020
clovis1122 1 740 May 15, 2016
Yellow Rose 1702 December 4, 2017
Xcolonisator 1 694 May 22, 2018
tophats 1 691 February 18, 2014
Laochra 1 682 July 7, 2018

Top 10 List

4nic: screenshot / profile of the record
clovis1122: screenshot / profile of the record
Yellow Rose: screenshot / profile of the record
tophats: screenshot / profile of the record
Laochra: screenshot / profile of the record
opi: screenshot / profile of the record
Eagle: screenshot / profile of the record
Prometheus: screenshot / profile of the record
Chess: screenshot / profile of the record
Xcolonisator: screenshot / profile of the record

Seasonal ELO peak

1 516.3 ELO by clovis1122

1 487.9 ELO by Prometheus

1 451.3 ELO by Huarck

Most Duel Wins in a Row

88 by Eph

68 by tophat**

64 by Prometheus

Players with the most tournament trophies

15 by clovis1122

10 by Chess

9 by Laochra

Most Record entries

5 by Chess

3 by clovis1122

3 by Prometheus

3 by Laochra

Coalition Records

Seasonal ELO peak

Most Coalition War wins in a Row

30 by Dalmati

28 by Doxa

22 by Rainbow Power

Seasonal ELO peak

1 277.1 ELO by Aristokrats**

1 251.1 ELO by Mortal Kombat

1 235.9 ELO by Illyria

Missing Achievements
Player/ClanRecordDateNotes
Cosa Nostra (ELO) Clan seasonal record: 1302.3 Spring 2015 season Cosa Nostra, one of the strongest clans of all the times presumably
achieved this peak during the Spring season, 2015.

Disqualified Players
The following players have made records, however, they have been disqualified from the atWar hall of fame.

Player/ClanRecordDateNotes
Huarck (ELO) Lifetime record: 1766 ELO October 19, 2019 Huarck seasonal ELO trophy was removed. Furthermore, he used GustDNZ account to play cws as well as duels and then went on dueling with his account against GustDNZ.
bluecher2 Most duels won in a row: 180March 21, 2015bluecher used to send duel requests in-game when he already had
advantage, a tactic which is frowned upon and the reason about why
so many players reject to acknowledge his record.
opi (ELO) Seasonal record: 1484 ELO March 1, 2016 opi has been accused of getting "free win" from accounts to which
he had access, and is believed that both of his record were influenced by
theses games.
Matthew008 Most duels won in a row: 158 May 15, 2016 Matthew, just as bluecher, archived his record by sending in-game
duel request when he already had advantage.
Taz Youlkepoye Most duels won in a row: 139 Dec 9, 2016 Taz has been widely criticized for dueling only in specific
map/settings/picks in which he possesses a considerable
advantage.
G.R.O.M Lifetime record: 1700 ELODecember 04, 2018G.R.O.M disqualified for farming the alt account Lordex. Duels have been removed by a mod.

Notes
*** At 1766 elo 14/25 of the last duels were with Froyer his at the time clanmate (Froyer lost all 14)

Credits to Chess for original idea, Meester for formatting scheme, clovis1122 for updated data and the community for participating.
03.10.2016 - 14:15
Kirjoittanut klevis, 03.10.2016 at 13:32

nice using same picks as me noob and same strat after my post,but you took less countries than me and theres noone who can proof thats not inspect element editor ! btw watch the time 15min to take ss? clearly edited just to troll me nice try . i see you refresh there i did that in 15 min time turn you must used refreshing bugs

Actually the first ss i took didnt include the turn. So i had to reopen it. If you go casual games my game is still open on t5 with 6 hours left. If clovis has any doubts as to the legitimacy of this record he can open that game once i give him the pw.

Furthermore i am perfectly willing to replicate this expansion under his supervision. With good rolls i can improve on that record.

And look how you cry foul now youve been wrecked. I am a much better player than you. what did you think was going to happen coming here to brag and call me out. Id no interest in this competition beforehand. I am pretty sure i can improve on that record to 215 with decent rolls too.

I am going to force clovis or some mod to officiate the record just to spite you. Gl beating it klevis.
----
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
03.10.2016 - 14:24
Kirjoittanut Permamuted, 03.10.2016 at 14:15

nice using same picks as me noob and same strat after my post,but you took less countries than me and theres noone who can proof thats not inspect element editor ! btw watch the time 15min to take ss? clearly edited just to troll me nice try . i see you refresh there i did that in 15 min time turn you must used refreshing bugs

I am going to force clovis or some mod to officiate the record just to spite you. Gl beating it klevis.

you cried 1st. thats to much to be true you have alot of mod friends ofc you will make that official lol but i say its fake
----
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
03.10.2016 - 14:27
Kirjoittanut Permamuted, 03.10.2016 at 14:15

Actually the first ss i took didnt include the turn. So i had to reopen it. If you go casual games my game is still open on t5 with 6 hours left. If clovis has any doubts as to the legitimacy of this record he can open that game once i give him the pw.

Furthermore i am perfectly willing to replicate this expansion under his supervision. With good rolls i can improve on that record.

And look how you cry foul now youve been wrecked. I am a much better player than you. what did you think was going to happen coming here to brag and call me out. Id no interest in this competition beforehand. I am pretty sure i can improve on that record to 215 with decent rolls too.

blablabla he broke the record and record is legit
----
"War is nothing but a continuation of politics with the admixture of other means."
― Carl von Clausewitz
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
03.10.2016 - 14:41
Kirjoittanut klevis, 03.10.2016 at 14:24

you cried 1st. thats to much to be true you have alot of mod friends ofc you will make that official lol but i say its fake

Lol such a noob. It's ok klevis. I understand that it is probably easier to convince yourself that i somehow cheated rather than attempt to beat my entry. Fear not, clovis probably wont add it anyway because its me. These posts can stand as yet another example of the hypocrisy of this kid who demands consistency and no bias from the mods.
----
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
04.10.2016 - 02:32
Kirjoittanut Permamuted, 03.10.2016 at 14:41

Kirjoittanut klevis, 03.10.2016 at 14:24

Lol such a noob. It's ok klevis. I understand that it is probably easier to convince yourself that i somehow cheated rather than attempt to beat my entry. Fear not, clovis probably wont add it anyway because its me. These posts can stand as yet another example of the hypocrisy of this kid who demands consistency and no bias from the mods.

ok you might probably did, dont close the game i will ask sun if there are rare units in that game cause you're selfish madafucka
----
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
04.10.2016 - 05:40
Kirjoittanut Permamuted, 03.10.2016 at 09:17

Kirjoittanut klevis, 03.10.2016 at 03:16

To bad lao dont know how to blitz

Try harder buddy.

Oh and suck my balls.

try harder kid.

----
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
04.10.2016 - 07:38
Kirjoittanut klevis, 04.10.2016 at 05:40

try harder kid.

D

i can see by the ss you were smarter this time wp. Ill tackle that later.
----
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
06.10.2016 - 18:48
Kirjoittanut Chess, 06.10.2016 at 17:03

That's it.
I am going to turn the SP multiplier for world games to 150% and then easily break your records with None.

Nubs.

even with 150 you still wouldnt break it with none xa.
----
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
07.10.2016 - 01:38
Daddy is coming and will show you all how its done.
----
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
01.11.2016 - 11:57
Please remove eph_U from the most duel wins in a row. He dueled and farmed only lower ranks (some of them are now higher ranks).
Several times he refused to play against me by words that he is not duelling competitives because he will suck. So, please, add it to unofficial records or perma remove him. Thanks
----

Ladataan...
Ladataan...
01.11.2016 - 14:40
Kirjoittanut Metyu, 31.08.2016 at 09:02

Ehm not 1273 1277.1 ^^ fix it pls ty
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
04.11.2016 - 17:47
My highest elo peak
Http://prntscr.com/d2o1a1
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
09.12.2016 - 09:16
Kirjoittanut Metyu, 01.11.2016 at 14:40

Kirjoittanut Metyu, 31.08.2016 at 09:02

Ehm not 1273 1277.1 ^^ fix it pls ty

Fixed. Will be available in the next update.
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
11.12.2016 - 08:40
The Recordbook has been updated! Several players broke through some very old records. Congratulation to them.

There have been some disqualified records based on internal discussion. Perhaps in the next update some more rules in regards of valid record entries will be made. There's a discussion around the fairness of playing specific map/settings in order to obtain advantage, which seems to be way more common than it was though. Records marked or made around that idea could'be subject to revision and disqualification.

On your way guys! The new minimal to obtain a lifetime ELO entry had passed the 1600 ELO mark.

Cheers!
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
11.12.2016 - 08:44
Nice pve laochra
----

Ladataan...
Ladataan...
11.12.2016 - 08:45
"Taz has been widely criticized for dueling only in specific
map/settings/picks in which he possesses a considerable
advantage. "

Complete bullshit, this record book has become a joke.
----
Lest we forget
Moja Bosna Ponosna
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
11.12.2016 - 10:04
Hello everybody.

I have just seen something about me and I really do not understand this fiercely, always criticizing my way of playing, it tires me more and more.

I play for pleasure, to have fun, I love this game and I want to continue to love it, then stop please to belittle me every time. I have nothing against you.

You persist in always playing on a single card that is: europe +.
This game has countless map and way to play almost infinite as long as the creators of the cards are there and a big thank you to them.

Then as soon as another players play differently from you (groups of players who only play for card europe +) this does not suit you and you denigrate it.

You complain that I only do my duels on a certain card, but it's normal I will not go there or I'm almost on to lose it must be stupid, you do the same thing by staying on this card that You like so much !!

All players should be free to do the duels in their own way, after people do you have to go there, though?

I think just that you want to stay between you, between your groups of players very close leaves to denigrate all the other players and their way of playing.

After you do what you want and I would respect that decision, again I have nothing against you, I love you all because you love the same game as me, which is just amazing. Hoping it will last for a long time.

To pleasure on future games !!!

PS : Sorry for my english if there are errors but i use google translation ^^
----
Le mot perdre ne fait pas partie de mon dictionnaire, d'ailleurs je n'ai pas de dictionnaire !

ゆめ の ちから
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
11.12.2016 - 13:24
Kirjoittanut Kame Sennin Taz, 11.12.2016 at 10:04

You persist in always playing on a single card that is: europe +

Pas vrai!!

Je suis une exception. njab et Xcolonisator, aussi.

Il n'y a pas d'accord sur si la cueillette de la carte et les paramètres est considéré comme injuste.

Mais cueillir le même pays à chaque fois et annuler le duel si votre adversaire ne choisit pas un pays faible, ce n'est pas juste! Ou du moins c'est la conclusion à laquelle nous sommes parvenus dans une discussion interne à ce sujet.

Des records non-justes ne mérite pas d'être ici !!

Jouez et amusez-vous, mais si vous pensez à participer à une compétition, alors il ya des règles que vous devez suivre.

Tchao!

------------------------------

Not true!!

I am perhaps the biggest exception to it. njab and Xcolonisator also made a lifetime ELO peak playing other maps!!

There's no agreement about if picking the map and the settings is considered unfair.

But picking the same country EVERY TIME and cancel the duel if your opponent doesn't pick a weak country it's not fair!! Or at least that's the conclusion that we reached in a internal discussion about this.

Non-fair records doesn't deserves to be here!!

Play and have fun, but if you ever think about entering on a competition, then there are rules which you have to follow.

Cheers!
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
11.12.2016 - 16:43
I do not understand when you say that I cancel duels,
I never made it, except when the opponent (Jester who I think that should not have a very large Q-I because he really did not understand much what I told him) chooses a country next to mine (Either in europe or in asia) because it is a map eurasie not asia nor europe but beautiful is well a EURASIA !!!!!
Which means a player in europe and the other in asia, is not complicating to understand not (finally I do not think, a child of 5 years would understand it)
If it was me to choose first I will take a country which I used to play with normal not? But if the opponent takes it or another of this region and well I choose a country of the other region and that does not pose any problem to me because I gain a big part of my duels in the other region and not like You always say it with the same country.
Have you watch all my duels? (I do not think) so stop saying such nonsense! (They say and the tales do not work, we are no longer time to hitler in a dictatorship to have to tell lies on the back of the people so that they get punished !!!!)
If not to play on this card, if it is to rusher as you do all, this game is not only played on stupid rush and lucky strokes on a few laps as you all seem to believe (your group of players ) in my opinion !!

You make me laugh too when you talk about picking elo, I am not for nothing if the big ranks (the small ranks have more courage than their last) do not want to come to do my duel, if they are afraid of Come to confront me, the few big rows that have come have lost (finally for the moment) and you are part of it, it irritates me to have to say his things because I respect you. But unfortunately this is not your case !!

To finish, "you" (your group of players very close) do not want other players to choose to play on a game system that you do not control because you do not want to admit they are better than "you" On the last, so it's simpler to exclude them, to denigrate them, to put them in the dungeon and to say wickedness on them between "you" suddenly as his "you" keep all your records and other things for "You" is so much better is not it? "You" feel proud I suppose.
----
Le mot perdre ne fait pas partie de mon dictionnaire, d'ailleurs je n'ai pas de dictionnaire !

ゆめ の ちから
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
11.12.2016 - 18:07
Ghost
Käyttäjä poistettu
Die noob taz
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
11.12.2016 - 18:10
Kirjoittanut clovis1122, 11.12.2016 at 13:24

Kirjoittanut Kame Sennin Taz, 11.12.2016 at 10:04

You persist in always playing on a single card that is: europe +

Pas vrai!!

Je suis une exception. njab et Xcolonisator, aussi.

Il n'y a pas d'accord sur si la cueillette de la carte et les paramètres est considéré comme injuste.

Mais cueillir le même pays à chaque fois et annuler le duel si votre adversaire ne choisit pas un pays faible, ce n'est pas juste! Ou du moins c'est la conclusion à laquelle nous sommes parvenus dans une discussion interne à ce sujet.

Des records non-justes ne mérite pas d'être ici !!

Jouez et amusez-vous, mais si vous pensez à participer à une compétition, alors il ya des règles que vous devez suivre.

Tchao!

------------------------------

Not true!!

I am perhaps the biggest exception to it. njab and Xcolonisator also made a lifetime ELO peak playing other maps!!

There's no agreement about if picking the map and the settings is considered unfair.

But picking the same country EVERY TIME and cancel the duel if your opponent doesn't pick a weak country it's not fair!! Or at least that's the conclusion that we reached in a internal discussion about this.

Non-fair records doesn't deserves to be here!!

Play and have fun, but if you ever think about entering on a competition, then there are rules which you have to follow.

Cheers!

1. He plays on world map just Eurasia and not Europe/Europe+
2. There clearly is an agreement otherwise he'd have the record.
3. I've watched many of his games, he literally plays everyone as you can see in his records. there's no shortage of decent duelers in there.
4. It's only non-fair because none of you so called "professionals" dare to play him or simply just cannot defeat him.
5. So the rules are you have to be from a certain circle of players otherwise you will not be chosen?

This is completely corrupt and less a record book and more like a favorites book, I would hand this mantle over to someone else as clearly stated by others in the discussion thread that you aren't capable of doing this anymore.
----
Lest we forget
Moja Bosna Ponosna
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
11.12.2016 - 18:33
Kirjoittanut Kame Sennin Taz, 11.12.2016 at 16:43

-

Vous devriez être plus raisonnable. Me souviens que je ne suis pas obligé d'expliquer la situation.

Il fait également des accusations sans fondement. Il est faux que nous sommes sélectifs avec des enregistrements.

Il y a beaucoup de joueurs qui disent que vous trichez. http://atwar-game.com/forum/topic.php?topic_id=28361 .

Jeter Jester juste parce que vous ne voulez pas que votre pays est pas juste. Surtout en Eurasie.

Plusieurs joueurs ont dit que vous avez quitté .Quand ils ont choisi un pays en Asie.

Je n'ai rien contre vous. Mais ils se demandent ce qu'il ne mérite pas.

Vous contrôlez vous-même, sinon je ne répondrai pas.

Tchao!

Kirjoittanut Metyu, 05.11.2016 at 13:52

Last second change to 1 min duels

Kirjoittanut Witch-Doctor, 05.11.2016 at 13:36

Beat me in a duel, 4 minute turns, no sneaky settings.

Kirjoittanut 4nic, 02.11.2016 at 14:38

[pr] Taz Youlkepoye: you do not respect that part of the bed, you will open has a duel if you want to make your own rules rather than pollute the part of others

Kirjoittanut Guest, 29.10.2016 at 07:52

I couldnt, "autoproduct asia ftw" and I saw the game time was 2min, in the last sec he changed to 1min and I am pretty slow in general but he still had to attack my cap 3 times in order to win. Nice one taz, u got off me 3 elo! GG ^^

Kirjoittanut Ghostface, 29.10.2016 at 05:23

He plays eurasia and before start puts 1min time and if you pick for example germany he picks china and just puts auto production and spams so wins most of his duels.

--------------------------

Be reasonable. I'm not forced to explain you the situation here.

Also stop the accusations we're in no way selective with the records.

There's a large amount of players which believe that you cheated on them http://atwar-game.com/forum/topic.php?topic_id=28361

Kicking Mecoy just because you don't like his pick was not fair, regardless of your suggestion. Unless agreed beforehand a player is able to pick whatever he wants in a map, if it is trully balanced.

I've nothing against you, but claiming an award that you don't deserve is very low.

Control yourself, or I won't be responding to you again.

Cheers!

P.S:

Vous avez dit très clairement qu'on ne joue pas pour le plaisir. Très mal.
You left quite clear that you do not play for fun, but to exploit others and even want to be acknowledged for that. Not fair!
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
12.12.2016 - 01:05
 Pxx
Kirjoittanut Kame Sennin Taz, 11.12.2016 at 16:43

I do not understand when you say that I cancel duels,
I never made it, except when the opponent (Jester who I think that should not have a very large Q-I because he really did not understand much what I told him) chooses a country next to mine (Either in europe or in asia) because it is a map eurasie not asia nor europe but beautiful is well a EURASIA !!!!!
Which means a player in europe and the other in asia.

If some lower rank did same thing as Mecoy, and picked somewhere near you, i don't think u would leave... No, u would farm him.... And, a player can pick anywhere he wants. There is no rule if its Eurasia that one player need to be in Europe and other one in Asia.
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
12.12.2016 - 02:39
For Jester, each time he let me choose first whether it is in europe or in asia, all its to stick to me on a part Eurasia, very stupid to make its on this map, because no interest to do it otherwise, If I wanted to make such a duel I would select that the europe or asia card as "you" not?

Whether it is europe or asia I play exactly the same way, for me there is no difference.

I never left when a player was taking to Asia (still comments from people who have raged to have lost, distressing), why would I have done it? I chose my country in Europe (it was not my fault that I won the duel), I always launched the duel when each of the players had chosen a region. If I did not respect my remarks what good was this discussion ... (if you had to watch all my duels "you" would have noticed, but hey it is not the case)

After I find it easy to complain once the defeat is there, they accused the duel, they just had to leave if they found it unfair not? I did not force anyone to stay and no one forced them to come.

If they had won the duel oddly there would be no policeman would not it?

For deleted comment it's mine, as jester he never wanted to choose his country first to lose pennies, he did not respect the terms of my duel, yet nothing to complicate inside, again 1 in Europe and 1 in asia.
I wanted to do it against his players, otherwise I would not throw the game. Unfortunately they are players who do not respect others and believe themselves superior.

I also think that there is a lot of bitterness towards me in your coalition, because I have beaten many of you and the best ones surely (without offending the other players because I know you less and I apologize for it, If I have done you any harm in saying that), and many of you do not accept it unfortunately, I think especially about ghost who shows it with no respect, as always and incredible a players like that "you" Accept it from "you".

Once again I do not care to lose or win, I am not like "you" to play for glory or something else, it is only a game, which I like enormously certainly, Is not real life.
When I speak of real life, at that moment of my presence on the game, I did not have much time because of my work and yes I work (may not be the case of everyone here) Solution was to play in 1min turn, nothing exceptional, finally for me.

I should also be complaining and make a post because I lost CW on europe cards not? (Saying that there are cheats because they are stronger than me on this game system, as they do for my duels) and well no !! I could very well refuse because I know my weaknesses and that I am null on this card, but I will gladly when I propose and my members also wish to participate, as its play together and teach us together , Win or lose again I do not care, of the moments that everything happens in the respect towards all the players.
----

ゆめ の ちから
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
12.12.2016 - 07:54
Kirjoittanut Kame Sennin Taz, 12.12.2016 at 02:39

I dont know you nor do i care to know you but players like you tend to pop up every few months. You're the exact same as kord. I don't even know why you bother with these big essay responses as anyone with half a brain can see right through them. It would be great if competent duelists could develope outside europe but that almost never happens. Most specialise in 1 or 2 picks or employ tricks and scams to gain elo. You seem to be the latest player to pull this kind of shit except in your case you actually managed to win a duel season due to the decline in competitive players. You don't deserve the trophy but who cares i guess. dead game.
----
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
12.12.2016 - 08:30
Incredible yet one who holds this kind of talk and who dares to blow morale.
Game dead game dead game dead game dead game dead game blablablabla !!!!!!!!!! NOOOOOOO !!!!!!!!!!

You make me laugh by saying this, this game does not die, new players arrive every day and hundreds of games are also done every day.
Why keep coming on this game if he died as you say? Go in and do not come back in this case, right? You do not have to come and play I think?

This is the same thing for all players who hold the same remarks as you, do not come over this game if it is to say that the game is dead and let other players enjoy this beautiful game.
Completely absurd this sentence, I do not come back, how can we dare to say that.

I was just stronger than "you" on this dueling season and unfortunately most of you, "you" did not accept it.
It's really sad because "you" do not want to see further than the tip of your nose.
----

ゆめ の ちから
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
12.12.2016 - 08:56
Kirjoittanut Kame Sennin Taz, 12.12.2016 at 08:30

You know when zone won a duel season? there were no threads like this, no posts saying he didnt deserve his medal. This was because he earned it and didnt pull any tricks or scams to get it. That is a frenchman who you should be trying to model yourself after. Instead you display the cliche french stereotypes of cowardice and ignorance.
----
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
12.12.2016 - 10:49
What time did I ask for a medal?
So do not say anything !!

I say just to stop polishing on me for a so-called cheat you say then that there is none of it !!
I do not pull any tricks or scams, I'm just stronger than what I meet in my duels point (well for the moment)

I never ask anything, I let things happen, but I start to reply to what several players say about me (a lot of shit), do not I have the right? Should I keep my mouth shut?
You do not know me and you say that I am a lach and an ignorant mouahahaha let me laugh !!

Gives moral lessons to other people if you want, but to me they did not.
----

ゆめ の ちから
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
16.12.2016 - 02:14
Hello

I do not understand what you say by saying: Did not I delete "Most Duel wins in a Row" once?
Why did you do it to players? And why threaten? I believe that there are no rules in fleshing duels? Whether on the cards, on the minutes per turn and on the rules.
This game has thousands of possibilities to have to stop on one.

Afterwards as I have already said here or elsewhere, I have nothing to do with it if the big levels did not want to come to confront me (those who have come lost) and the little ones you say have come to them ( I do not force anyone to come, I take the players who come) his last may be more courage than the others.

It's been 4-5 days since I opened (non-dual) games in 1v1 at 3-4min turn on eurasie (because in this week I had time), and yet none of his players who were full of my Parties in 1min round did come to confront me, yet they were present and were on no part. Were they afraid?

So now stop saying anything about me please, So now stay between you and do not come over me on my parts.(this sentence is for all players who are full)

I admit that many players are better than me on the europe map, it is a fact. Is a shame for me to admit it, no.
Then why is it that you would not admit that I am better than most of you on this card style that I did in my duels?
It's as simple as that and so no more polite to have.

There are already enough hard and painful things to live in life, to have to get confused about a game that we all love. no?

Players will always be better than others on some cards and fortunately otherwise there would be no interest to play there.

For my part I respect you all.
----

ゆめ の ちから
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
16.12.2016 - 15:37
Kirjoittanut Kame Sennin Taz, 12.12.2016 at 02:39

I never left when a player was taking to Asia (still comments from people who have raged to have lost, distressing), why would I have done it? I chose my country in Europe (it was not my fault that I won the duel), I always launched the duel when each of the players had chosen a region. If I did not respect my remarks what good was this discussion ... (if you had to watch all my duels "you" would have noticed, but hey it is not the case)

I'm gonna admit three things here:

1) I didn't watch all your duels.

2) The fact that you only played South Korea was the major reason about why I changed my opinion (supported your record entry before).

3) I also based my opinion in the bunch of players which told me that you did used dirty tricks in theses settings.

If you can proof yourself playing against high ranks as Europe against their Asia then I would change my opinion. But you will have to change the community's opinion if you want your record entry to be valid. Remember that the disqualification was based on other's opinions and not mine's.

Personally I would just tell you to ignore this thread and keep having fun. A record entry isn't really wort the mess, and you'll never get to please everybody (which is a bad idea to try imo). If they don't like you just ignore them and move on.

Again I don't have anything against you, and I do consider you better than me in theses settings. We aren't here to discuss who is better than who.
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Yksityisyys | Käyttöehdot | Bannerit | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Liity meihin:

Levitä sanaa