Hanki Premium piilottaaksesi kaikki mainokset
Postit: 42   Viereailijat: 73 users
07.12.2021 - 14:41
Russia is amassing 200,000 units at the Ukrainian border. Biden, who was Vice President when Russia annexed Crimea, is likely to do nothing other than issue economic sanctions.

Historically, Russia and other superpowers prefer to act militarily when the public of other nations are busy with other issues (for example, Russia invaded Georgia in 2008 at the peak of the Great Recession, a time when most Americans were worried about the economy). Therefore, Russia probably won't invade until they find another catalyst... unless Biden is the catalyst.

It's obvious, though, that Putin will invade at some point because he is probing NATO questions that he already knows the answer to. That is one way to further justify an invasion and possible annexation of Ukraine (or possibly only its eastern provinces). If everything goes as I suspect, then things could get ugly. The Pax Americana has lasted for about 70 years, but this could mark the end of it. In that 70 year period, world superpowers no longer annexed nations the way they once did during the colonial era. There was an unprecedented peace between nations. But events could now unfold that would lead Russia to take over Ukraine. If the alliance of western powers does not stop this, then that could green light other nations like China to place further restrictions on Hong Kong and possibly invade Taiwan. And, of course, this could complicate things on the Korean peninsula. If the Peace that was created following WW2 ends, then we'll enter into a deeply regressive era that will revisit the practice of annexation, colonialism, and world conflict—only this time with even deadlier weapons. The fate of the world really depends on the United States right now and on whether it will re-assert itself. (also I'm buying some Lockheed Martin stock)
----
Happiness = reality - expectations
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
07.12.2021 - 14:52
Kirjoittanut Tribune Aquila, 07.12.2021 at 14:41

Russia is amassing 200,000 units at the Ukrainian border. Biden, who was Vice President when Russia annexed Crimea, is likely to do nothing other than issue economic sanctions.

Historically, Russia and other superpowers prefer to act militarily when the public of other nations are busy with other issues (for example, Russia invaded Georgia in 2008 at the peak of the Great Recession, a time when most Americans were worried about the economy). Therefore, Russia probably won't invade until they find another catalyst... unless Biden is the catalyst.

It's obvious, though, that Putin will invade at some point because he is probing NATO questions that he already knows the answer to. That is one way to further justify an invasion and possible annexation of Ukraine (or possibly only its eastern provinces). If everything goes as I suspect, then things could get ugly. The Pax Americana has lasted for about 70 years, but this could mark the end of it. In that 70 year period, world superpowers no longer annexed nations the way they once did during the colonial era. There was an unprecedented peace between nations. But events could now unfold that would lead Russia to take over Ukraine. If the alliance of western powers does not stop this, then that could green light other nations like China to place further restrictions on Hong Kong and possibly invade Taiwan. And, of course, this could complicate things on the Korean peninsula. If the Peace that was created following WW2 ends, then we'll enter into a deeply regressive era that will revisit the practice of annexation, colonialism, and world conflict—only this time with even deadlier weapons. The fate of the world really depends on the United States right now and on whether it will re-assert itself. (also I'm buying some Lockheed Martin stock)

Totally agreed.
Western powers are just going very passive about this. They dont realize what an impact it will have on their economy. Once trade between east and west stops because of hostilities, our welfare will go into dust. Usa has to get its things together and Europe has to finally start investing in its military.
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
07.12.2021 - 18:35
Ukraine will win. It has more spawn, more initial money, better expansions available and it does not need to leave its capital helpless in order to make a strong offensive.

Go Ukraine!
----

Ladataan...
Ladataan...
07.12.2021 - 18:37
Prediction:

Witch-Doctor or clovis will come now and say: "Duel? I will play RC Russia".
----

Ladataan...
Ladataan...
08.12.2021 - 08:14
Kirjoittanut avatar, 08.12.2021 at 04:41

We will create new slavic caliph
That will be end of nato and eu

In west we will border with germany and austria <3
Big biznis

Full support
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
08.12.2021 - 08:19
We need to deploy the EU battle groups and encourage Japan to help. Maybe even Encourage paramilitaries and terrorist to blow up Russian barracks and Trains.

(then when we do that, simply say "No, we didn't do any of that", to spite Putin. Then continue with the war, just like in 2014)

Fuck Russian aggression. Long live The Ukraine! Shrink the Russian federation to Moscow, Give land to Finland, Poland Ukraine, Georgia and the Republics in the federation independence.
----
*War in Europe again isn't good for anyone... that's why the EU is an Absolute! Long Live The Forth Realm! Long Live Europe!*
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
08.12.2021 - 10:03
Kirjoittanut DeepFriedUnicorn, 08.12.2021 at 08:19

We need to deploy the EU battle groups and encourage Japan to help. Maybe even Encourage paramilitaries and terrorist to blow up Russian barracks and Trains.

(then when we do that, simply say "No, we didn't do any of that", to spite Putin. Then continue with the war, just like in 2014)

Fuck Russian aggression. Long live The Ukraine! Shrink the Russian federation to Moscow, Give land to Finland, Poland Ukraine, Georgia and the Republics in the federation independence.

What about american aggression ?
chinese aggression???
Or UK who fuck whole world in past

Why you see only russian aggression???
----
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
08.12.2021 - 10:07
Kirjoittanut avatar, 08.12.2021 at 10:03

What about american aggression ?
chinese aggression???
Or UK who fuck whole world in past

Why you see only russian aggression???

I don't...

I see all of them. Fuck all if them, Taiwan, Hong Kong, Northern Ireland and Even a "Native" American political push. I personally support.

If you are really Russian. I don't hate you, but I sure do believe that Putin is a shit stain upon your flag and Country.

Armenians deserved better and it's because your shitty dictator and our shitty politicians do not caring or are Frightened.
----
*War in Europe again isn't good for anyone... that's why the EU is an Absolute! Long Live The Forth Realm! Long Live Europe!*
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
08.12.2021 - 10:19
Ukraine is in a civil war. Half of ukraine wants to be part of or at least closer to russia. ukraine is a failed state. why the fuck should the west care about a failed state with the GDP less than kansas? Maybe losing the easterm half of the country that wants to be with russia will actually make the western portion able to focus and develop itself into a somewhat functional state
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
08.12.2021 - 10:41
Kirjoittanut MrPhobos, 08.12.2021 at 10:19

Ukraine is in a civil war. Half of ukraine wants to be part of or at least closer to russia. ukraine is a failed state. why the fuck should the west care about a failed state with the GDP less than kansas? Maybe losing the easterm half of the country that wants to be with russia will actually make the western portion able to focus and develop itself into a somewhat functional state

No offense man, but you're stuck in 2014, the Early years of the war.
----
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
08.12.2021 - 16:00
We will put nato flag in top of kremlin. jesus will it.
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
08.12.2021 - 19:01
Kirjoittanut Your Monkey, 08.12.2021 at 16:00

We will put nato flag in top of kremlin. jesus will it.

yes you should try it

----
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
08.12.2021 - 19:34
----
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
09.12.2021 - 05:30

No, such actions encourage cold war sentiments where russia and china will do proxy wars to counter usa dominance. And this in turn will just create more problems in various countries. One of which will be the ukraine. If a proxy war happens, ukraine will become the next iraq or even worse.

What needs to happen is for usa and europe to show balls like they did in the cold war. (Cuba crisis and ussr backdown). Russia wants a new cold war? Lets give it to them with a new arms race and the country with the worst financial health will lose hard i.e. ussr 2.0. There is no way usa dominance could be broken in 2022, maybe in 50 years by china, but as of now thats an illusion.
Majority of the world is still backing usa on anything.
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
09.12.2021 - 07:20
Kirjoittanut ITSGG1122, 09.12.2021 at 05:30

No, such actions encourage cold war sentiments where russia and china will do proxy wars to counter usa dominance. And this in turn will just create more problems in various countries. One of which will be the ukraine. If a proxy war happens, ukraine will become the next iraq or even worse.

What needs to happen is for usa and europe to show balls like they did in the cold war. (Cuba crisis and ussr backdown). Russia wants a new cold war? Lets give it to them with a new arms race and the country with the worst financial health will lose hard i.e. ussr 2.0. There is no way usa dominance could be broken in 2022, maybe in 50 years by china, but as of now thats an illusion.

Musk says Chinese economy will surpass the US by two or three times
----
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
09.12.2021 - 08:34
Kirjoittanut avatar, 09.12.2021 at 07:20

Musk says Chinese economy will surpass the US by two or three times

Indian economy will eventually surpass usa economy as well. This doesnt mean india will be more powerful than usa. Both india and china have like x4 more people.

China is destined to resume its position as biggest power in the world. However, this can only happen if the world is at relative peace. Furthermore, chinese political system is extremely fragile. Its economy is extremely fragile as well. In 40 years, usa demographics will be one of most healthy in the world, while chinese demographics will be what japan is today. An aging and decreasing population.
The coming decades, and especially after Xi, china will face problems bigger than usa has ever faced.
When people get richer, they want more freedom, less kids, more stability, more of the best there is in the world. Usa wont struggle like this.

What people also tend to forget, is that usa is the only country in the world which can go into total isolation and not suffer because of its resources. Usa has all the resources it needs. China lacks a lot of resources, and in an event of major conflict, china is the one who will decline and suffer from lack of resources.
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
09.12.2021 - 09:47

For me, EU needs to act, everyone talking about sanctions...then follow it be buying all the gas and other shit from Russia.

Enough talk. Deploy EU battle groups along Eastern Europe, ask Japan and others to help. Get ready for a full on Defensive war. Trenches, Bunkers, Transport, Camps/bases and Artillery up and Ready.

Same old same old. Actions speak louder than words as they say.
I'm not saying we go to full scale war yet. Get ready and then it's simply up to Putin. If he truly wants to destroy the Russian Federation. Then Europe will help him...
----
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
09.12.2021 - 10:28
Damn David, put that fucking downvote button
----
...још сте ту...
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
09.12.2021 - 13:44
Kirjoittanut DeepFriedUnicorn, 09.12.2021 at 09:47

For me, EU needs to act, everyone talking about sanctions...then follow it be buying all the gas and other shit from Russia.

Enough talk. Deploy EU battle groups along Eastern Europe, ask Japan and others to help. Get ready for a full on Defensive war. Trenches, Bunkers, Transport, Camps/bases and Artillery up and Ready.

Same old same old. Actions speak louder than words as they say.
I'm not saying we go to full scale war yet. Get ready and then it's simply up to Putin. If he truly wants to destroy the Russian Federation. Then Europe will help him...

You believe that there people in eu rdy to go to war
Against russians
who will fight for eu or nato????
refugees from afghanistan,syria ,iraq
Or you will send in east front immigrants from africa?????

You know that half of nato countries are pro russians?
For example greece no way to send troops against russia

Nato is full with russians officers ready to sabotage xd

Who will stop us biden ?
----
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
09.12.2021 - 14:13
Kirjoittanut avatar, 09.12.2021 at 13:44

Taken that the whole point of the EU battle groups were made to stop any agresstion on Europe and that it is a defensive war. Yeah. If it came to the Crunch I'd say people would fight and countries within the EU would be conscripted to fight. And people would try there Best.

Of course we come to the issue of Gas. Difficult situation.

Listen. Avatar I don't know who you are, only that you are from Russia.
my name is Dylan, I'm 23 years of age. I do not want violence. I do view violence, especially in Europe as a terrible way forward. We cannot keep repeating this nonsense every 10-20-50 years.

Nonetheless, it's up to your Unethical Dictator and our Incompetent "Democratically elected Leaders" to decide what to do for the rest of us, citizens.
Unless something else was to happen internally within different countries.

Also, the whole "Hurrr durrrr, black and brown people in your country", taking your culture away.

I haven't seen that yet, over here anyway. They keep turning into us, using our slang, talking and acting like and are even learning the Language. Not all, but a good few I've seen
----
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
09.12.2021 - 15:28
Kirjoittanut Tokugawa, 08.12.2021 at 19:34

why mods dont do anything when this guy shares isis pics and gifs? he also roleplay as isis fighter here.
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
09.12.2021 - 15:34
 Sid (Valvoja)

Russia is amassing 200,000 units at the Ukrainian border.

200k units? Can you imagine how much SP Russia is going to get? SP farming if you ask me.
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
09.12.2021 - 15:39
Kirjoittanut Your Monkey, 09.12.2021 at 15:28

Kirjoittanut Tokugawa, 08.12.2021 at 19:34

why mods dont do anything when this guy shares isis pics and gifs? he also roleplay as isis fighter here.

no one cares
----
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
09.12.2021 - 17:20
Imagine thinking nato is pro- russia lol
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
10.12.2021 - 06:12
Kirjoittanut ITSGG1122, 09.12.2021 at 17:20

Ask greece ,bulgaria ,romania,montenegro,macedonia,hungary,italy ,germany,czech,slovakia,slovenia,turkey

Only nato countries who want war vs russia are usa ,uk and puppet gouverment in ukraine

Who will go in war against russia you

You left front in past you escaped 10000 km away kek
you left your home unprotected
----
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
10.12.2021 - 06:20
Kirjoittanut DeepFriedUnicorn, 09.12.2021 at 14:13

Nonetheless, it's up to your Unethical Dictator and our Incompetent "Democratically elected Leaders" to decide what to do for the rest of us, citizens.

Democratically elected Leader
Like Joe Biden ?
----
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
10.12.2021 - 06:32
Kirjoittanut Sid, 09.12.2021 at 15:34

200k units? Can you imagine how much SP Russia is going to get? SP farming if you ask me.

200k units 300 km away from Ukraine border but there lot of fake news in west like Trump said

----
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
10.12.2021 - 06:53
Kirjoittanut avatar, 10.12.2021 at 06:12

Kirjoittanut ITSGG1122, 09.12.2021 at 17:20

Ask greece ,bulgaria ,romania,montenegro,macedonia,hungary,italy ,germany,czech,slovakia,slovenia,turkey

Only nato countries who want war vs russia are usa ,uk and puppet gouverment in ukraine

Who will go in war against russia you

You left front in past you escaped 10000 km away kek
you left your home unprotected

Here is a link to how MEP in EU have voted in a resolution against russia. It gives you an idea which countries advocated on sanctions.

https://www.euractiv.com/section/global-europe/news/meps-draw-map-of-pro-and-anti-russian-countries-in-the-eu/

One google search would have helped you get your answers. But i forgot youre not that smart.

Youre from a country whos mothers and daughters are whores. The fuck are you going to get personal on others. Try to get your daughter and sisters not going into prostitution first then talk lmao.

Greece supports ukraine.
Just like bulgaria, romania, italy, slovakia. Czech, hungary, slovenia and germany. Their governments already spoke out on this matter and they support the sanctions placed on russia. Pretty sure your educational system has failed you.
In an event of attack on any nato- member all nato- members will help each other. This includes turkey as well. All aforementioned countries have a bad diplomatic relationship with russia. The only countries who are alligned to russia in europe are serbia, belarus and moldova albeit the latter will turn.

In EU it is the western nations that seek good relations and have a rather positive stance on russia. The countries who fear russia are all eastern european countries, like the ones you mentioned.
And it is on their behalf that tensions will be high.

If things escalate, the only thing that will happen is that russia will back down and probably go into another phase of extreme poverty. Just like the 90s. Guess russians have goldfish memory and forgot what happened to their economy in the 90s.

When the first batch of sanctions were placed back in 2014 rubble lost 50% of its value. (Well personally for me this is very good, because i can go to moscow and have russian girls for very cheap prices). Imagine being russian and having money and your money is now halved because of your governments policy. Id be pretty pissed and sold all my belongings and transferred it into dollar or something else. Guess what happens when a currency loses value?
Im pretty certain if things escalate, that russia will plunge into a depression just like the 90s. The intellectuals will flee the country and the dumb and dumbers will stay behind and a stagnation for another few generations will happen. Because the dumb and dumbers cant do smart things: )
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
10.12.2021 - 06:54
Kirjoittanut avatar, 10.12.2021 at 06:20

Kirjoittanut DeepFriedUnicorn, 09.12.2021 at 14:13

Democratically elected Leader
Like Joe Biden ?

Probably not
----
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
10.12.2021 - 07:04
Kirjoittanut avatar, 10.12.2021 at 06:32

Kirjoittanut Sid, 09.12.2021 at 15:34

200k units 300 km away from Ukraine border but there lot of fake news in west like Trump said

Guess germany should annex austria again because they speak german. Guess netherlands should annex flanders because thats the dutch speaking part of belgium.
This isnt pre- war times. We have treaties and territorial integrity.

What happened to that russian fighter jet who got shot down by turkey a few years back? If putin showed his vagina to erdogan by doing nothing back, you think russia could ever try to do something like that to usa? Putin would lose face. He can try to show balls in georgia or ukraine. But cant do shit to nato members.
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Yksityisyys | Käyttöehdot | Bannerit | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Liity meihin:

Levitä sanaa