‹‹ Takaisin Bugs
Hanki Premium piilottaaksesi kaikki mainokset
Postit: 4   Viereailijat: 50 users
17.04.2019 - 13:23
Expected behaviour: clicking Edit on one of my maps to enter the map editor, and have it load my map.

Actual behaviour: clicking edit on one of my maps to enter the map editor, but it doesn't seem to actually do anything.

Steps to reproduce the behaviour: Clicking edit to edit the map.

Information:

Browser: Chrome

Browser version: no idea.

Revelant information: Scenario editor works just fine.

Whenever i click Edit to edit one of the maps i have created, nothing really seems to happen. However, once i close the window, I cannot click anything else within the atWar page.
----
xd
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
24.04.2019 - 15:44
More problems I encountered:
--After saving it creates weird replica's of the borders on the background.
--Sometimes a part of coloured territory appears in a place where there are no borders at all.
--It is very hard to draw line borders next to eachother which triggers the second problem.
--If you remove an entire territory you made (not a single line left), game crashes sometimes.

Also, why can you not remove a nation from a territory without having to delete the entire nation just to do that, and why are there so many small issues that cause larger problems in the future?
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
06.08.2019 - 19:08
 Dave (Valvoja)
Kirjoittanut Argentino_, 17.04.2019 at 13:23

Actual behaviour: clicking edit on one of my maps to enter the map editor, but it doesn't seem to actually do anything.

Which map?
----
All men can see these tactics whereby I conquer,
but what none can see is the strategy out of which victory is evolved.
--Sun Tzu

Ladataan...
Ladataan...
04.10.2019 - 07:40
Kirjoittanut Argentino_, 17.04.2019 at 13:23

clicking edit on one of my maps to enter the map editor, but it doesn't seem to actually do anything.

I think only Dave can help you, once this issue happen you can't open it again. When you create a new map and upload the background image, save it right away, close and then open again, that will prevent this problem.

Kirjoittanut NLQuincy, 24.04.2019 at 15:44

More problems I encountered:
--After saving it creates weird replica's of the borders on the background.
--Sometimes a part of coloured territory appears in a place where there are no borders at all.
--It is very hard to draw line borders next to eachother which triggers the second problem.
--If you remove an entire territory you made (not a single line left), game crashes sometimes.

Also, why can you not remove a nation from a territory without having to delete the entire nation just to do that, and why are there so many small issues that cause larger problems in the future?

1-2) Did you tried adjusting the background image dimensions or reuploading it?
3) Draw it close as possible and after finished drag it to the position you wanted (important: when dragging, select the edges, not the vertices).
4) There's not much to do, always save the map after deleting/drawing something.
5) Are you talking about the scenario editor or the map editor? By "nation" you mean a country?
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Yksityisyys | Käyttöehdot | Bannerit | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Liity meihin:

Levitä sanaa