I hate them. should be fixed.
I LOVE THEM!!! IS A NICE MOVE.
I HATE THEM!!! IS SO COWARD!!.

Ääniä yhteensä: 34
12.02.2013 - 14:19
V-Goat
Käyttäjä poistettu
I voted "I like them, but I dont support it."

It's true I wall glitch sometimes, but I do feel rather sympathetic after a while. Especially when Desu was having a go at me for wall glitching a few days back. I swore to myself I won't do it now.
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
12.02.2013 - 15:10
I don't like them, but I support
hue
----
>.>
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
12.02.2013 - 17:29
I think its a part of the game. But if you want to remove them, what would be your new suggestion? As this has been introduced to prevent making a 'unbreakable wall'.
----
Exceptional claims demand exceptional evidence.
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
12.02.2013 - 20:54
My suggestion is to remove the ability during the first turn.I wouldn't get rid of it altogether because it is a great strategic move but I get really pissed when it happens right after the first time for free territory.
----
Magnets,how do they work?
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
12.02.2013 - 22:47
It's part of the game... don't use it, except in a 5k EU+ with 20 players around, divided into 2 teams and I'm surrounded by members of the other team... then wall-f&%$ing is an absolutely legitimate strategic element.
----
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
13.02.2013 - 00:51
Kirjoittanut Columna Durruti, 12.02.2013 at 22:47

It's part of the game... don't use it, except in a 5k EU+ with 20 players around, divided into 2 teams and I'm surrounded by members of the other team... then wall-f&%$ing is an absolutely legitimate strategic element.

You're F&*#^&@ing right bro.

Cheers,
Nate
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
13.02.2013 - 02:31
Units need unique IDs(so you can pick out a unit within a stack), then you can make the units inside the walls move later by default, meaning they would always be tbed if attacked, preventing you from putting it back in the city.

but that won't happen.

also I think it is disgusting that it has become a normal part of the game to some people, but honor is never popular amongst the masses when they are anonymous and can be dicks, like on the internet.

I'd be ok with it if there was actually a counter, as it stands sometimes wf will not work on a wall despite being RIGHT next to it, also you cannot break a wall that is being remade because if the wall moves back in the city first the bomber will either stay in place or attack the city rendering it useless.

You are left with three choices, attack the wall assuming he won't try to wall glitch(has costed me some games), make two bombers spending extra money which is very precious early game to have one attack the wall and one wf(imagine not playing a spam strat for a moment, I know it is hard since you are so accustomed to it), or have one just wf and don't attack the wall at all assuming you're playing nateballer or kasap. That's not strategy, that is bug abuse forcing you to spend more money for no reason.
----
Kirjoittanut Amok, 31.08.2012 at 03:10
Fruit's theory is correct
Kirjoittanut tophat, 30.08.2012 at 21:04
Fruit is right

Ladataan...
Ladataan...
13.02.2013 - 13:26
Kirjoittanut Fruit, 13.02.2013 at 02:31

Still mad at NateBaller's glorious victory.
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
13.02.2013 - 21:09
And... a noob like me steps in.
What's the wall glitch? lol
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
16.02.2013 - 03:33
Sexii Spart
Käyttäjä poistettu
Kirjoittanut F.Sultan Mehmet, 16.02.2013 at 03:20

i never use . only noobs use and cowards

lol u did not just say dat
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
16.02.2013 - 09:10
We voting on wall. fucking?
----
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Yksityisyys | Käyttöehdot | Bannerit | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Liity meihin:

Levitä sanaa